24(End)

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

This may be the most boring chapter out of all my boring chapters

Solar POV
"Can't you be a little gentle next time" She kissed me and put some soothing cream on my body.

"You are adorable" She hug me like a baby koala, it's so comfy...

''I love you Solar''She kiss me and continue cleaning my body from blood.

"I know you love me...I love you too" I whisper the last part shyly and hide my face with a pillow.

"Awww, don't be shy...tell me you love me" I throw a pillow at her face angrily and stick my tongue out at her.

"Whatever, call your sister...that poor girl she probably need ear therapy after that" I threw the phone at her and lay back down, I wonder why would they call at that timing.

"I'm sure it's nothing important..." She call her sister and started a conversation...at the end...she almost dropped her phone but luckily I picked it up...

"What's wrong"

"Hi Solar, guess what" Wheein said with excitement all over her tone, must be something big...

"I'm pregnant...with a baby vampire" I gasped so loudly and looked at Moonbyul...she was standing there like a statue

"THAT'S AMAZING! congratulations Hwasa" I didn't think they would get a baby at all, I mean they hardly talk about having a baby or anything to do with that...

"Isn't it amazing you're going to be an aunt in 9 months"

"You're going to be that baby aunt too...one day" I can tell that she was about to cry...it's as if she is Wheein mother...

"Are you gonna cry?"

"I Just can't believe my little sister is all grown up...already wasted my tears for her wedding now a baby" This baby adult, is she really over hundred years old...

"You changed a lot since the day I've met you" I smiled and pulled her into a hug...I can't believe I survive so long in this mansion with a bloodsucking monster like her...

"I can't believe it too...I can't believe you made me love you with just your cries and beauty"

"And I can't believe I love this sadistic vampire" I slides my hand and rub her abs gently...beautiful.

-9 months later-

Hwasa is inside for a very long time already, I am quite excited to see a baby vampire...Moonbyul well...brought a few baby vampire stuff for the baby and she have been panicking for a few hours straight...Wheein is inside with Hyejin helping her deliver the baby.

"Calm down Babe...she'll be fine...isn't she a vampire"

"B-But...what if someone accidentally dropped the baby and what if Hwasa loose too much blood my sister will be a widow" See what I mean...panicking too much...she is panicking with Hyejin already imagine if Wheein is the one carrying the baby that will be worse.

"She will be fine...just sit down..."

("Mrs Ahn have gave birth to a healthy vampire") The moment she heard that she hold my hand and drag me in not caring about anything else.

"How are you Hyejin" She rushed to Hyejin who is holding a baby girl in her arms...so adorable.

"Aww...can I hold her"