10

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

Solar POV
Now this is all new to me...I was raise as a human for my whole entire life and now I realise I have a inner vampire in me and vampire blood flowing throughout my veins...come to think of it...I am already in my 20s yet I have never once look like I've aged...there is some time I saw people getting injured and I suddenly will stare at the blood...that kinda explain everything...

I was lost in my thoughts until someone hug me from the back...

"Byul...lunch isn't ready yet..." Sometimes she really does act like a child, it shows off her cute nature too...

"I am not cute...you seen how I punish yo before do I look cute back then~" She caress my cheek and I felt my legs wobble...

"Why are you even here anyway" She was hugging me the entire time and it makes it hard for me to cook

"I'm just a little...hungry" She starts to sniff my neck licking it halfway and I instantly knew what she wants his bloodlust lady...

"I only have lust for you~ so....may I have a drink" She pressed her body against mine and I blush...

"W-Wait for me to finish cook— AHHH!" She didn't even wait for me to finish my sentence and she bite into my neck why is she always like this...I opened my mouth a little and she pops the pill in me...

"Do I still need the pill, that guy said I'm a vampire right...that means I won't die"

"You still haven't awaken your inner vampire, so just in case alright"

We finished lunch and decided to went out...she was very protective of me maybe a little too protective...

"Are you my master or my bodyguard" I tease her a little earning a glare and I look away she went towards my ears and bite on it before whispering "So what do you think I am" why must she be so sexy...

"Master...you are my master..." I whisper back softly since there was lots of people around, I wouldn't want them to think of it in a weird way, we went to a Japanese restaurant and I introduced some sushi to her

"S-So this is raw?" She use the chopsticks to poke the salmon and I instantly stopped her

"It's supposed to be raw...and don't play with food it's rude..."

"So there's no tteokbokki here? Fresh blood? Or blood cuisine?" I covered her mouthy immediately looking around to see if anyone heard her...

"Vampires don't exist here now eat, I promise it's nice" She took a bite and instantly smiled, of course it's delicious who don't like sushi

"I can't believe this pink thing and white stuff taste so good"

("Uhhh...the pink thing is a salmon and the white stuff is rice...")

"Don't mind her chef, her hometown don't have fish or rice..."

Next she dragged me to a toy store...well not really a toy store but a adult toy store...is all her stuff not enough...here were lots of stares and people was pointing at us...it was rude but the comments was amazing...

("Are those 2 models they are really gorgeous")

("They must be such lovely couples")

("The girl wearing the suit must be rich")

Trust me people...you have no idea how rich she is..

"Go grab some toys, I'll be sure to use them in the future" She said holding a basket full of vibrators and gags how is she so fast we just entered....oh wait she is a vampire and is she trying to buy the whole store...

"Do you even have enough money for those things....how much currency do you even have in this world" I ask while she go through the collars

"Don't worry about it I only brought 1 million"

"THATS TOO MUCH!!!!" We are not here for 5 years Idiot we are only here for 2 weeks how rich is she

"You never know~ now come here let me see if this collar fits"

It was fun to be honest we went to so many places and she brought lots of stuff for her sister...she is spoiling her sister too much...

"Baby I'm going to that store for awhile wait here"

"Alright be quick...." I said she she rush to the store I sat down and waited for awhile before someone walk towards me

("Hey are you Yongsun....") I look up and smiled when I saw her it's—

Yup cliffhanger who do you think he stranger is bet you will never guess it😏

Also sorry for last minute news...I won't be updating for a few days since I have lots of exams this week...but don't worry I will be back immediately after my exams

(I tried studying but I fall asleep after 6 pages...)