7

Jealousy
Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

It's normal for everyone to feel jealous sometimes right...either because of siblings favouritism or friendship problem and mostly love...

Moonbyul here took jealousy a whole new level...every time they went out for a walk...somebody will definitely have their arm break or get a punch in their face...especially the males...they didn't do anything wrong at all...just a simple hello could have Moonbyul angry...let just say she is a possessive type...

Here's an example:

One fine morning in the capital....a place where noble vampires lived in harmony with heir slaves....

*CRASH*

"You have the guts to touch my slave....someone have a death wish..."

("P-Pls....Lady Moonbyul I didn't know...")

"WELL I DON'T CARE"

"MASTER! Calm down he didn't know...." Solar will always be the one dragging her away while everyone stare in shock...they can't do anything not even the police, Moonbyul reputation isn't a great reputation and all of them knows that...

"Master....you have to stop kicking people just because they touch me or talk to me..."

"Oh...so now you're letting other people touch you"

"But he didn't touch me...all he did was ask if I have a master—"

"OH PLEASE! You are literally wearing a collar and I'm holding your leash"

"But he didn't touch me—"

"Yeah...I don't care...if another person touch you I will be breaking their bones...not like they will die anyway"

"Come on....I'm not your— Nevermind..."

"What were you gonna say...I can read your mind you know"

"What...I forgot I'm your slave...still getting use to this you know..."

Moonbyul POV
I need to make sure the worlds know she is mine...why must she be so pretty...everytime I bring her out someone will definitely ask to buy her or try to touch her...

Maybe I can have her crawl next to me so those nasty vampires know that she already have a master...but her legs will be injured and people will have a perfect view of her butt...maybe a shock collar so I can shock her everytime someone approach her and she will instantly ask me to stop it and people will...actually never mind that is not going stop her....

"What are you thinking about...." Solar whisper in a tired voice while hugging me...

"Why must you be so gorgeous..."

"WHAT!" Her face came forward and when she realised what she just did she instantly turn away

"Awww....you wanted to kiss me right" She shook her head but I can totally tell she wanted me to kiss her, I mean even without reading her mind it was obvious...I pulled her leash and kiss her and she smiled a little but frown afterward...she likes it...