13(M)

B=Moonbyul
BI=Wheein
I=Hwasa
N=Solar
()=others

After that incident, Moonbyul told herself hat she have never felt such anger in a thousand years before, worse she have never told herself that she needed to get jealous over a human kissing her pet.

She brought Solar home from the auction that day and she told herself that she will be a very mean master, guess she lied to herself that day...she ended up falling in love with her slave and even started to get jealous.

Solar is trembling right now, she is shivering at the thought of her offering her body to her master to calm her down. She is rethinking her decision wondering if it is a mistake.

Solar POV
"AHHHHH!!!!" That was pain...she is very angry...curse you Eric, you and your stubborn attitude got me in this situation...

"I SAID NO NOISES AT ALL!" She said and swing the cane at my leg area...there is multiple lines right there...she is not holding back today...

"I should have killed him just now...but some fucking slut had to stop me..." Her hands grab a few of my hair and pulled it back causing me to whimper...

"Oh is that a noise" She held the cane and swing it at my butt this time, both my knees and arm are sore already...I want to drop on the floor but that means a harsher punishment...why am I even getting punished for something I didn't do...

"Look at this red lines...they are so beautiful..." Her hands went towards one and she slowly traced all the lines...it was hard for me to even stay on this position...

"Alright my sunshine, you may speak now...tell me...why are you getting punished"

"M-Master it's not my fault...h-he was the one that kissed me..." I look up and saw her sitting on the chair with her leg crossed holding the cane and smirking at me...she is doing this on purpose isn't she...

"Oh...look at you...such a beautiful face...I wonder how it feels when he kissed you..." She said and swing the cane at my butt again...her jealousy was very obvious at this point..

"T-Terrible...your kisses are better..." I don't even dare to look at her eyes...they are still very red another obvious hint to her anger.

"Oh...really because you didn't stop him...you only yelled after he pulls away..." She swing her arms again and tears start rolling down my cheeks...why is she so mean today...

"I'm sorry...forgive me master..." I sob and she put the cane down, she walked in front of me and knelt down and wipe away my tears.

"Solar...if you can't handle it say the safe word...don't get injured just for my pleasure" I shook my head and smiled at her, I didn't need any safe word at all, she decided to create it just now before we started...but I don't need it I trust her so much now I don't even care...I enjoy every little pain she give me..

"Please continue master" She smiles and went to get something, it's not the cane instead she came back with a candle...oh I know what she is gonna do..she lit up the candle and let the wax drip onto my back...it was not very pain actually it have a great feeling a burning feeling and a nice feeling...one of my favourite one actually...

"You are dripping Solar...just from caning and some candle wax dripping on your back..." I moaned a little and she blew out the candle...did she just...STOP

"Master...why did you stop...."

"Well...I've been the one moving my arms...I'm quite tired already...so touch yourself..." Gosh...she is a vampire she can't get tired this simple...but if she wants me to touch myself...I should...I got up and turn to give her a better view and spread my leg and start masturbating in front of her.