15

B=Moonbyul
BI=Wheein
I=Hwasa
N=Solar
()=Others

It's been 2 weeks and the couples are ready to head home...well only one is...there is this vampire still trying to buy the whole entire food store for her sister...guess who is it...of course it's Moonbyul that one sister that spoils her vampire puppy...

Solar POV
It's been hours...hours I repeat...and she is still buying sushi...I don't get what's so good about them, I mean they taste delicious but to buy this many at once...

This is going to be our last vacation if she ever wants to do this again...

"Byul...can Wheein finish all of this..."

"Of course not, but Hwasa can" I'm pretty sure they can't finish any of this but sure...

"Let's go home already..."

"Why, miss being my little doggy" She is right about that I guess...It feels strange without all the tails and collars...maybe even the way she treats me like a pet...

"So I was right"

"Yes...now lets go home" we got back and we were shocked the mansion was messy and the drawers were opened...Moonbyul was angry about it, she never expected her home to be robbed...but we find it strange because the jewelleries and money wasn't the stolen ones instead...

"MY ROPES, WHERE IS MY BDSM TOYS!!!" Yup it was her gadgets that was stolen instead, must be a horny thief then...but I'm pretty sure there is no such person in this world that will steal ropes and stuff like this...

"Why don't you calm down...you brought many from the store"

"True...but how am I suppose to clean all this" Oh she is actually more angry about the mess that was made...I thought she was angry about the stolen items...

"Whatever, got to go visit my little sister...but before that..." She took out a new collar from her bag and put it around my neck...since when did she get a new collar, but it's a really nice collar...it's a black leather collar with a ring attached to it...and it even have the word 'PET' on it and around the word there was a Moon and a Star...probably indicates her name Moonbyul...she even got me matching leather cuffs...the one that allows you to move freely of course

"How does it look on me"

"B-Beautiful...you look delicious-I mean gorgeous..." I laugh at her reaction and she attached the leash to the ring...this brought back memories...when I first wore this I didn't want to get out of this mansion at all...even after many pulls I hugged onto the sofa and was to embarrassed to go out like this...and now I don't even care anymore...of course she won't let me wear the tail outside only the ears...but now I don't care about those nasty men staring at me anymore because Moonbyul here had someone neck broken once...

"Solar, lets go" She tugged on the leash causing me to snap out of my daydream...she could have drove us there or even fly but clearly she enjoys walking with me...but she definitely not enjoy all the gaze I got from those nasty eyes...

"Byul...you are walking too fast..." I cried out almost falling...

"I-I'm sorry it's just...why are you so damm gorgeous..." Greasy Byul strikes once again...

"It's alright...just don't choke me by accident"

"Alright..." When we reach her sister home...we were greeted by a...limping...Hwasa...did they have sex this few days, look like a rough one...

"H-Hey sister in law...and Solar, I don't know how you managed to survive a day with Moonbyul" She say while holding to the door, what in the world happen to her...I have no idea what happened but base on Moonbyul laughter it's not a bad thing...

"She look so tired out...jeez my sister is rough on you"

"Oh...UNNIE! How's your trip...and umm Hyejin...it's been 2 weeks already still limping..." Wheein drop Ggomo and help Hwasa to the couch...so they did it...there's some marks on her body too...oh...I see...

"Byul...I know who stole your ropes and toys..."

"You do? How?" I pointed to Hwasa specifically the rope marks on her body...it was pretty obvious and she didn't even try to hide them...

Moonbyul POV
What the actual...oh my gosh they use it...no wonder Hyejin is limping like this...but jeez I never knew my sister was into this didn't they say they do normal sex...

"Unnie, What's wrong" Wheein came with some blood and a glass of water for my Solar...I didn't even know how to ask...I mean it's technically their privacy and it's not my problem...

"Umm...nothing"

"Yeah totally not wondering where did those rope marks came from..." I mentally slap myself when I said that out loud...what is wrong with me...

"Oh...I forgot to hide this..." Hyejin tried to pull the shirt down a little to cover them but it was still pretty obvious

"Oh yeah...I forgot to return your stuff, I was jealous 2 weeks ago since she flirt with your pet...and at first I just ignore her for days until I decided to try this out" Was she really that jealous till she made Hyejin limp for weeks...I thought I get jealous easily...

"Jealousy runs in your blood I guess"

"I hardly get jealous that much this days" That was clearly a lie...I get fucking jealous easily...

"Whatever...anyway we have something to tell you"

"What is it, why so serious"

"I thought you came here for fun only"

"Actually...no...it's about me, I'm actually not a human...but a vampire..."

3
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
1

"WHAT!!!"
"WHAT!!!"

"Before you ask no I did not turn her...and no she is not half vampire" I explain to them about how Solar is actually a descendant of the former royal Kim and how she was raise as a human and if she devours any form of blood she will immediately become a real vampire...they were beyond shocked...but fortunately they believed me

"THAT IS SO AMAZING!!! I thought I will be the only one turned into a vampire" Right sometimes I forget she use to be a human...she hardly even drink any blood, but she really wanted to be with Wheein so I had to give her my blood...Solar will be next...

Imagine...having her as a vampire....
I am thinking dirty btw

"MOONBYUL THAT IS DISGUSTING STOP THINKING OF THAT" Shit she read my mind...

"Well it's good news and all but now the bad news....your ex girlfriend is in the royal capital now...which is around where we are staying...and we meant your crazy ex..."

"Krystal..."

-Happy 7th Mamamoo anniversary yall...my biggest accomplishment in my life is knowing mamamoo before they disband-