17

B=Moonbyul
Bold italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

Moonbyul POV
"Wow....Krystal, I...would never have guessed you're back...had fun with your little broken toy..." I said in a sarcastic manner and held onto Solar...it's not a good sign if she appears now...

("Oh please...don't protect her...a strong vampire can't even fight against me...a commoner...and your new little toy seems like a beauty...I'm sure she cost lots...") She is onto me...that isn't good...

"I don't like her Byul...let's go..." She held onto my arm and Krystal looked at us surprised...

("Wow...you allow her to call you by your name...and even allow a filthy human to hold onto you, you've change over the years...") Yes I have...I use to hate her too...but now I'm in love with her, and no one is taking her away from me Krystal...and you better know that...

"I'm not a filthy human...and seems to me like I know the reason my LOVER broke up with you..." I smirked at Solar with a proud face...she learned so much...

("LOVER! That's against the vampire law...dating a human...you be kick off your title...") Of course I will...but she isn't a human...she is a full blooded vampire who is stuck in a human form...

"Yes if she is even dating a human...but am I a human...up to you to think about it..." She held my hands and walked past her...Krystal face was priceless after that...she never thought that Solar is a vampire...

"I don't like her" She said in an angry tone...well I can't blame her for that...but she use to be a very nice person...I guess they are right about a wolf in sheep's clothing...

"I don't like her too...and you called me your Lover didn't you"

"That means nothing...I was just saying so she could leave us alone..." I kinda admit that it hurts when she say that...I love her I really do...but I guess she doesn't feel the same way as I do...

"I see...well lets go home"

Solar POV
That idiot...can't she read my mind...I thought she can read minds have she thought of reading my mind to know how I feel...or does she not feel the same or is she just teasing me...gosh why is she so complicated...

"Fuck me already...." I groaned out in annoyance without even thinking...

"Oh...of course...do you want me to eat you out or finger you...I can use the strap on and the vibrator to...choose wisely pet"

"W-WAIT I DON'T MEAN LITERALLY— "

"Too late..." She held me up and flew us home...and of course her dirty brain ripped my clothes and fucked me up...tip to myself...do not say such things around her, she take it seriously...

"Gosh...PERVERT!" I yelled out and punch her chest...this girl...I can't believe she just ripped my shirt...how many times have we done it this time already...I'm still sore...

"What me a pervert...you were moaning and screaming in pleasure..." I wouldn't if you didn't thrust your finger and bite on me...

"Whatever I'm sleeping...dumb pervert"

Solar POV
Yesterday was tiring...now where is Moonbyul...

"Byul...are you there" This feeling is strange...It just don't seems right...what is going on and why do I have thrust odd feelings...

"Hey...my little pet" She tug my leash and appear so suddenly causing me to jump...when did she came here and when was I wearing my collar and leash...

"Byul...are you alright" I know she seems fine but something just doesn't add up...what is going on...

"I'm perfectly fine...now come on lets go" She walk quickly towards the door and I started to panic...when did she have a door there number one and...where are we going...she opened the door to a very dark place and started walking away...I tried to follow her but...I can't...wait why can't I move...

"BYUL! WAIT FOR ME!" I tried to move my legs only to move further and further away...

"BYUL!" I panicked when she started to fade away...a glimpse of her walking with another lady...no it's the girl from before...why is she with Byul...

"MOONBYUL!" I screamed and suddenly everything vanished I woke up panting and looked around the room...this isn't our room...where am I...

("Did you have a nightmare...here have some water...")

"YOU! why are you here...I mean why am I here"

("Oh...so you remember me...") Krystal....the lady from before...I tried to stand up only to realise I'm tied up...what the heck...she just kidnapped me...

"LET ME GO!"

("Look...I promise I won't hurt you, I just want Moonbyul back...I know you love her but I need to be a royalty...I promise once she becomes mine again I'll let you go...now drink some water") Is she really the bad person Moonbyul told me she is...she seems to be harmless and...maybe a little kind...for now I guess...

"Why do you even want to be a royalty"

("I don't want to, I need to...because...")

And that's a story for the next chapter, why do you think Krystal need to be a royalty🧐