19(M)

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

Solar POV
That voice...Moonbyul...I quickly took the opportunity to push him off me and ran behind her sobbing onto her shoulders...it's only been 1 night apart but I still miss her...

"I knew you could find me...I miss you"

"I miss you too puppy....go to my sister and my in law first...got to deal with a vampire..." She kissed me and slap my butt before walking towards him...the guy was afraid now...I wonder what's she going to do to him...all I see was her dragging him to somewhere else...

"How are you...did that nasty ex of her hurt you"

"She...was actually quite nice...and weak...all I did was hit her a few times with a chair and she passed out"

"You're joking there's no way that person who broke my sister heart can be nice...weak I agree but not in any way she is nice"

"Well...I don't know...but how did you guys managed to find me" I thought for sure they wouldn't come here since I'm kidnapped...they should be at Krystal house searching for me

"Oh...we went to Krystal house and found her on the floor...she got arrested for pet stealing and we went flying to find you...saw that guy trying to bite you and Byul went a little angry"

"I'm back....that person wouldn't be bothering you again...now come here, you shouldn't be here...vampires here are lowlife people with no rankings" We went back and said goodbye to the couples...but for some reason I still have a bad feeling somehow...she still look angry and I can sense her anger inside her...

"Are you angry at something...." I knelt in front of her and laid my head on her lap with a pout...I know all kinds of ways to make her blush and different methods to make her smile...been here for quite some times already...

"Yes...I am angry at Krystal and the person that tried to drink your blood" She stroke my hair gently and sigh...her eyes turning red thinking of it...maybe she have anger issues...

"I don't have anger issue...but you will be angry too, your ex girlfriend kidnapping your pet and then a random commoner trying to drink your blood...just thinking of it makes my blood boil..." I don't blame her...maybe I should do something to make her less angry...my hand reaches to her belt and unbuckled it making her surprise at my sudden strange actions

"Solar...what are you doing" She asked as I unbutton and unzip her pants pulling it down, I gave her a smile after and pulled her panties down...

"Let me serve you master..." I said in an innocent voice and went forward kissing her inner thighs...

"Oh...you little slut...go on...your master is waiting to see what you can do" She said and open her legs wider for me...I lick my lips and went forward kissing her dripping entrance...haven't eat her out since forever...last time I ate her out was when I got punished...one of my favourite snacks...I continue kissing her around the entrance teasing her...she moaned and grabbed my hair giving me a warning look.

"Better start already...or I'll have to do something bad" I gulp and finally went straight to it...I had my hands on the floor to support my weight while I continue to lick her sex slowly while increasing my pace regularly...her hand on my head while my lips wrapped around her clit sucking at the small bud of nerves.

"Good girl...yes...my hungry puppy..." She moaned out throwing her head back from the pleasures...I went forward and grabbed onto her thighs flicking my tongue and sucking on her buds..her deep moans coming out from her mouth and her taste were enough to make me wet...

"You're wet puppy....are you really that horny after listening to my moan" She teases me as I look down from embarrassment...

"Don't tease me master...I can't help it"

"I'll reward you if you make me come" I instantly went back to what I was doing when I heard that

"I love your mouth so much..." She moaned out while caressing my head

I continue sucking on her and she started to roll her hips grinding on my face...my tongue twirl around her nerves and I picked up my pace, her thighs close up a little and she come onto my tongue which I obviously swallowed it...

Moonbyul POV
I looked at her swallowing my come and licking her lips clean...this girl was the same girl from months ago that refused to let me at her...

"I believe you deserve a reward...go fetch your leash and collar inside the bedroom remember your ears and tail too" I kissed her forehead and she ran towards the bedroom, that puppy so eager for me to please her...now I should probably get out of my clothes too...

"I'm back master" She ran towards me and kneel down handing me her collar and her leash...she already took off all her clothing and was wearing the puppy ears so I just need to put the tail in her...I quickly help her with the collar making sure it's not too tight and attached he leash giving it a tug.

"You've been a really good girl, you deserve a reward" I pulled her leash and walked to the bedroom with her following behind, I sat down on my bed and patted on my lap and she immediately sat on it.

I caress her thighs and her back, smiling to see that she is dripping already...I ran my fingers on her wet entrance gaining a little whimper from her.

"Go on puppy...hump" I ordered her while my hands hold onto her hip guiding her...she started grinding with a small force at first and slowly with more force and moans started coming out of her mouth.

"That's right puppy, please yourself" I said and tensed my tight forcing her down a little more, soon enough I felt her upper body tense and shaking a little indicating that she was near, She started to moan and growl with each thrust of her hips...her teeth biting on my shoulder with force as she got closer to her orgasm.

"Come for me puppy" And with a few more thrust, she fall over on top of me and I helped her ride out her orgasm, she was catching her breath and licking my neck adorable if you asked me...

"Good girl...puppy" I kissed her and hug her close to me...her heartbeat slowly slowed down a little and her breath started becoming normal.

"I was a good girl right master"

"Of course you are" This is my pet, my puppy...and if anyone hurt her or take her away from me again...I will be burning them alive, she is mine forever and ever...

"My bite mark is on your shoulder...maybe I won't need to drink any blood to become a vampire" She trace the mark on my shoulder slowly...smiling at it...I wonder if she have fangs how much it would have hurt just now...

I wonder if she will even become a vampire in the future...