16

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
N=Solar
()=others

Krystal...a vampire who dated moonbyul a few years ago, she was nice...keyword 'was' and well had many interesting things about her...for example she have a girlfriend yet she still visits her ex boyfriend...or how she would send naked pictures to moonbyul just to get back with her...she doesn't care about Moonbyul at all, she just wants the power and the money...to her love is something to be played with...when Moonbyul broke up with her she hardly cared at all not knowing she was a royal vampire back then...now that Moonbyul have made her appearance as the strongest and a royal...she will do anything to get back with her...by anything she meant murder...and now that Moonbyul know she is back...she have to protect Yongsun...Krystal may be weak but that doesn't mean she is not smart...

Moonbyul POV
Sweet goddess of vampire...she is back...my crazy ex girlfriend who decided to cheat on me, just how thick is her skin exactly...she already knows I hate her an yet she still returns...but that's not important right now

"Solar...I know I am quite a jealous vampire, but right now if I say don't speak to anyone we don't know...don't alright..." If Krystal is back...she could easily kidnap her and use her to threaten me...I am strong and powerful but if she even lays a hand on Yongsun first...that wouldn't be good...

"Why? Who is this Krystal...how dangerous is she"

"Oh don't worry, she just a crazy ex girlfriend of Moonbyul who is quite weak"

"She is weak but smart...She can easily kidnap my pet if she wants to"

"Sounds like 2 certain vampires I know on the first day...." Right she got kidnapped before...I almost forgotten about it...

"She is different, and I am not going to even risk losing my dearest slave" I lift her up to my lap and bite into her neck god knows what will even happen to her if that bitch lays hand on her...

"I'm pretty sure you should stop before you drink her dry..." I took out my fangs and like any other times I have to feed her the pill....

"Hey since you are here...let's play truth or dare..."

"That's like children game...no way" Who wants to play such a game, and we are already like in our hundreds years old already...

"I'm sure it's going to be fun...come on"

"Okay let's play truth or dare" If she wants to play it of course I will join...

"Whipped...." Wheein got a bottle and start spinning it...which unfortunately landed on me...

"Truth or Dare unnie"

"Truth, I am not going to die today with your dare" She frowned but shrugs it off

"Do you prefer to have Yongsun eat you out or Finger you" I chocked on air and imagined her doing that to me...gosh she eat me out once but never finger me before...

"Well...I prefer her to eat me out...she have hat sexy face and— " I was going to continue before someone slammed her hand onto my mouth...

"Too much information..." I spins the bottle and it landed on Solar...

"Truth...I know you are thinking of dirty things..." damm she is smart this few days...

"What's something you want to try with me but didn't dare to ask" I could see her face blushed red immediately

"I Umm...you can read my mind yourself" Of course I can...but it's better to hear it from her...

"Say it...pet" I whispered in her ears

"I-It will be great if you...Umm take me out on a walk and have a picnic someday..." She said...but we all know it's a lie...we actually read her mind already and those 2 idiots are burning hot because of that...imagine her pole dancing in front of me naked...of course anyone would nosebleed...

"It's alright, you can let your master know what you want to do~" I whisper in her ear in a deep voice and grip on her thigh

"Maybe get a pole dance stage for me...I let you see some good performances in the future" She whispered in my ear and look down...she gets shy easily...but to imagine her pole dancing quite a sight..

Solar POV
Gosh I can't believe I told her that...It have been an interest for a very long time and I really wanted to show her what I could do...but I didn't even wanted to tell her that...

A few rounds later Moonbyul spin the bottle and it landed on me...since nobody have said dare yet I decided to do it...

"Dare, I'll see what you got for me" She smirk and took a chair and sat on it...for a second I was confused and finally realised what she wants...in front of the married couple too gosh...

"Come and give your master a lap dance"

"Yeah...my sister a pervert" Wheein is right...her sister is a pervert...a dirty minded pervert...but it's a dare so I can't do anything about it, I went over to her lap and sat down. She placed her hands on my waist when I started to move, grinding on her thigh while her hands roamed freely all over my body, I have never lap dance for anyone before and this is the first...yet I am doing an amazing job as if I've done it thousands of times already, I stopped listening to what the married couples say and the noise they were making and all my focus was on my master...all that matters to me now is her...she pressed her legs together while her hands slowly makes it way towards my butt and squeeze it...I move closer to her and my hands found its may towards her breast while she forced her lips on me...what a pervert am I right...she let out a soft moan into my mouth when I grabbed onto her breast...I let out soft moans as she rubbed my thigh...the kiss soon became more and more intense as her skilful tongue slides over my bottom lips begging to enter. I opened my mouth so she could nibble on my lips and she bites onto my tongue drinking my blood and not letting any of it to waste...

"OKAY STOP IT STOP IT!!! GOSH I NEED TO BLEACH MY EYES!!!" Wheein yelled out and I stopped myself and pull out on he kiss...I recompose myself and leaned against Moonbyul, embarrassed from what have just happened...

"My eyes...it's burning...and also your sister is right...Moonbyul you are a pervert..."  She wasn't even fazed with the comments...she put the chair back and sat down...hands still on my thigh stroking it and smirking at me...gosh this pervert is she trying to get me laid tonight...

"Well that was fun...see you around Wheepup...and umm hope you can walk soon Hyejin...lets go Solar" She pulled my leash and we went home well...we had quite a long day at their house today...and she went all crazy because of someone called Krystal...

"That was fun moonbyul..."

"Especially your little lap dance..." Gosh just  talking about it makes me heat up...

("Wow...it haven't been 100 years and you got a new toy...") A really pretty lady came out of nowhere and give Moonbyul a glare...I can suddenly feel some dark aura around us and something tells me they are going to start a fight...