21(M)

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics= Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

Remember what happened last chapter, we saw what happened between the lovely weds couple...and Wheein there a table out of a restaurant...we know what Wheein saw...but have we see what actually happened...

-what really happened-
Hwasa POV
I wish I would bring Wheein along...but Loco is there and knowing Wheein, she would have slaughtered him...I'm invited to a formal gathering and Loco is one of the guests...at first I wanted to reject them but after they pleaded with me I just gave up...

("So how have you been") Loco handed me some blood champagne and put his arm around me...he still haven't change at all...

"I'm doing great until you walk up to me" I pushed him off and walked away, this idiot almost killed me once I need to stay away from him as far as possible...

The event ended quickly and I immediately got out of the building, Loco followed me behind and stopped me...

-what they were actually talking-
"What do you want" I asked as he walked closer...

("I miss you...Hyejin") He held my hands and gave me a smile...this dude, does he even know that I can read mind, he knows I'm a royalty now and he want me back...and after he want to try and kill me oh no way...

"Get lost Loco, I have a wife and I love her" I want to walk away but he kissed me...disgusting before I could push him away Wheein suddenly came out and pushed him off...

"W-Wifey what are you—" Before I could even say a thing she called me a cheater and dragged me home...crap I need to explain to her...

"W-Wheein w-wait" I tried to stop her but she is way stronger than me, she dragged me all the way home and pushed me on bed hovering on top of me...

"CHEATER! How could you" Tears were flowing down her eyes...I tried to get up and explain to her only to be pushed down and put to sleep...one thing the vampires learned in school to put their pray asleep...her eyes were extra red due to anger too...

"W-Whee" I called out and dropped on bed...

-and that was what happened now continue when Hwasa woke up"

Gosh...what happened...I feel so drowsy, Wait Wheein I need to explain to her...I tried to move only to be stopped by some chains...and worse it's those that are used on vampires...that means I can't break them easily...she really think I cheated on her...

"WHEEIN! BABY! WIFEY!" I called out but there were no response, she must have gone somewhere...gosh so now I'm locked in our bedroom with nobody and nothing to aid my escape...or maybe...

"HAIRPIN! Oh ladies best object hairpin" Let me just take my hairpin out and quickly lock pick this thing and find Wheein...

"I wouldn't do that...be a good girl and put that hairpin down Jung-Ahn Hyejin" I sat up straight and threw that hairpin away and pretended that I did nothing wrong...her eyes are red and tears stains were visible...Gosh poor Wheein, she must have really thought I cheated on her...I tried to reach out to her but stop 5 cm away from her...that's how far I can go with this chains I guess...

"My dearest Wife please just read my mind and listen to me for one second" I pleaded and she sat down on a chair...Gosh I know I'm not suppose to think this but she is sexy when she is angry...

"I don't even want to read your filthy mind right now cheater, I met my sister and her human pet at the cafe just now...you have no idea how mad she was" Great now I have to explain to Moonbyul too...