Chapter 6: Dangrous Surprise's

Kagome's POV......................................................

the light rose from the window beside the bed, light cracking through the spaces between my eye lids forcing them open althouhg i wish i could just sleep. i wished i could stay in this room and not face inuyahsa. How could i tell him something that could ruin him, change him he could even change his feeling for me. My Farther did it to my mother, it was hard enough for him to stay when mother had me but when he found out she was pregnant once more it sent him on edge to leave, he hated kids as it was, he drunk himself to sleep every night so it wasnt a suprise 2 years after he left he was pronouced dead of over dosage of achole.

But could inuysha really do the same. i have faith in him so much but would a baby change him. could i really tell him that the first night we confessed to eachother, the first time we made love the first time for everything that was already so fast as it was. could he really accept a child?.

I pushed myself up from the bed feeling the wave of sickness once again and unlike the truth and emotion i held back last night, this wasnt going to stay down. i ran outside the bedroom, past inuaysha and shippo and out the front door to throw up what ever was left in my stomach from the last few days. i dont know how long i kneeled on the floor with my eyes closed trying to get rid of any dizziness i had but all of a sudden i felt a warm hand on my back rubbing is gently "inuyahsa Please go I dont want you seeing me like this" he rapped himself around me gently placing his head on my back "i wont leave you ever, sick or not" i smiled at his words. mabye i could tell him.

this moment seemed perfect enough to tell him but i was interuppted by a feeling, a fermillier one, something that sensed Dangrous and strong, for a moment i thought it was naraku but it could be him, he was destroyed and gone with the Shikon Tama but it was a powered aura none the less and Inuyahsa sensed it to Jumping infront of me unseathing his Tetsiga allowing it to tranform into its fang "Who's there??" he growled.

"Put your sword down young hanyo!" I low intimadting voice called from the illusive bush's. "No I will not!! now show yourself" he shouted stepping forward slightly his sword still in hand "Not intill your sword is lowered, i promise you no harm" inuyahsa only growled, i stood from my kneeled position and placed my hand on his armed hand "Inuyahsa please lower it".

He turned to me almost confused "But Kagome do you not sense that power he holds" i nodded "yes but let us take his word" he huffed trying to be his stobbern self but gave in "I will lower it but will not unarm my self" the voice appered in human form but he looked diffrent then any human.

he had strong armour on, long black raven hair longer then my own, a large sword that sat on his hip and walked as tall as the tree's around him and a stance as strong. who was this man or demon should i say.

Inuyahsa Still stood protectvily in front of me as if he was never to leave "Young hanyo please move away from the women behind you, like i said i mean no harm" he growled "then remove the sword from your hip and remove the armour you wear" the man smiled "if it will please you" but before he did i walked in front of him, almost like i had no choice.

"Kagome! whatare you thinking" the man smiled again but no evil sat upon his lips but like he was happy "Thats It come to me" why was moving without commanding my body to do so, my feet moved on there own "Its Okay Inuyasha!" WAIT... why did i say that, why didnt i shout help me like a sane person. my hand flew to my stomach instinctvily wanting to prtect this life within me, Inuyahsa Jumped infront of me holding his arms out and then onto my shoulders.

"no i wont let you near him" Okay for sure i knew my body was no longer my own because i smiled and pushed him off me "He is no threat to me inuaysha, but i must get closer to sense him, to truly know if he is to be trusted" No Inuyahsa Dont belive me, this is not me, I am not myself, he is controling me, please hear me!!" and in a flash of small purple light my mark glowed and so did inuyahsa's.i could now tell he heard my plea but it was to late two strong arms where around me carrying me into the air and all i saw was inuysha running on the ground becoming smaller and smaller intill he dissapperd. Who was this man and why did he want me? and how did he control me so?

To Be Continued.....................................................................................................