Chapter 4: Bad weather

Hiya Guys ^_^ I forgot to mention this but inuyahsa gang have there own hut now, they used to live with keyade but they decided to get there own plavein the same village as it was becoming over crowded so kyede miroko and songo live in the old hut and inuyahsa, kagome and shippo live in the new one though songo and miroko stay there often to get away from kiyade's nagging behavouir but they love her the same.

Anyway Guys here is the next chappie Hope you guys Like it ;) Please review and share :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 weeks later.........................................................

Kagome's POV.................

my eyes fluttered as a cold shiver ran down my back, i turned half asleep to get closer to inuaysha when i felt an empty place. i through myslef up from the bed onto my feet but realised i must of got up to fast when a sudden wave of dizziness came over me and then as i felt the feeling of falling i was stopped by two warm arms "whoa kagome, careful now" as he sat me on the floor i giggled "sorry got up a little to quickly is all, dont worry im...." he exhaled hard "well dont do it again" he said with a demanding voice, i gulped hard and awkening from my sleepy state. he noticed and hugged me fast "sorry, just a little bit on edge tonight", I looked outside to see it was nearly sunset.Had i really been asleep most of the day??

I smiled and stroked his transformed black hair where his ears would of been "I know when you like this you feel like you cant protect me as well as yourself but it was just a head rush" he hugged me closer and exhaled again like my words just wasnt good enough to calm him "yea but in the last week you been getting those allot whether or not you where lyeing down" i continued to stroke his hair as it always seemed to calm him human or Hanyo "probally just a cold or lack of sleep" he knew i had not been sleeping recently, he and i both knew it was due to me worrying about my family.

he breathed in deep and pulled away from me and kisssed my cheek before helping up from the floor "Lack of sleep or not please talk to kayade, lets not mention your not eating right for the last few days" Shoot i hope he had not noticed that but then i wasnt suprised he did either. "fine okay if it helps relief you of your worry" i smiled to him and he smiled back rubbing the crecent moon on my neck and kissing the spot. had to admit it helped, i felt like me again.

all a sudden there was a knock on the hut door "come in" Icalled as i pulled away from inuyasha and as the door opened there was kiyade with her bag and the smile she held for us, her freinds, i looked at inuysha and scowled "What you said you would see her" i exhaled hard almost feeling angry but this time, he was just lucky i was only annoyed "Looks like i hadno choice really huh?" he placed his hand behind his head and smiled his childish grin. i sighed hard before looking to kiyade with a smile.

"ye did know i was comming right?" i smiled not wanting to make the situation acward for her or me "yea granny kiyade it just slipped my mind was all" she smiled "inuyasha sent a message this morning on kelala's back this Morning" (Sorry i can never spell her name correctly iTS songos demon cat Ke-la-la) I smiled again "yes i remeber now, i feel back asleep and im still sleepy you see so thats why i forgot" i really hated lieing but i also hated acawrd situations as well so i had no choice really.

Kiyade sat on the floor and patted the floor beside her beckening me to come over and sit beside her, before i did i looked to inuyasha and pouted to him but he just stuck his tounge bck out at me "Your dead!" I mouthed to inuyasha just before i sat down. "So Kagome what have your symptoms been" I looked back for the last week remebering all the problems i have had.

"dizziness,tired all the time, back aches, i have been sick a few times but it goes pretty quickly, i have been depressed one minute then totally fine the next and... well i think thats about it, but i feel fine, not like the flu its just something that comes and goes" kiyade pondered for a minute and then her head snapped up and looked to inuyasha. At that moment I looked to him to "Inuyahsa may you please step outside or go for walk i need to talk to kagome alone, His face turned to complete and full of worry "No Kiyade, you tell me whats wrong" he tone of his voice raised and turned demanding "Ye know that if it was anything bad i would tell you but......" he growled "No You tell me!!!!"

I saw kiyade's face turn surprised and that hurt for she was like my grand-ma and my mentor and he was being unreasonable not to mention kiyade's words made me anshoius "INUYAHSA!" I shouted, i thought i heard him wine for a secound but i shook him off "Please Go, Im fine I promise and don't shout like that to kiyede, she is just doing her job now go!!" I hated shouting at him but i needed to know this as did he but i could tell him after.

he huffed and stormed to the door but beofre he stepped out the door "Sorry Kiyade i did not mean to offend, and kagome i love you" i lightly smiled "I love you to"he walked out still with worry on his face but when kiyede wants you out espcailly your other half then it is something that i can only know.

To be Continued.......................................................

well heres One chappie today may even put the next up as im getting into the flow of writing and the flow is what i need :) xx Anyway Hope u enjoyed xx Please review and enjoy....... Caz Out ;) Bye xxx