Chapter 16; Plan, Dead, Cute (Yea messed up)

Note; Gonya in this story is a dessert/forests on the outlands of fudal japan, a totally made up place i may add so you wont find it on the map but i couldent find the names of the outlands in that time so i made it up but in this gonya is a desert like place filled with demon bones (Basically an old battle ground)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Master" a young man with long raven hair that was held back with a red ribbon bowed his head "i come with news" the servant could do nothing but stay in his stance "prey tell" the low voiced master held "kazaui has been sighted in the forests of gonya" the servant was met with a large foot to the face sending him backwards onto the base of his back, he felt pain but ignored it for he understood why he did this "HOW COULD YOU LET HIM GET AWAY THAT FAR!!" the servant did not speak for he did not know what to say "Answer me Tsubasia!!!" (Su-Ba-sA) he lifted himself from his self pity and bowed "i will personally go myself sir, my elemnt will allow me to be protect me and remain hidden from the undead" he finally looked up to see a white haired man in his magnifegent golden armor and sord at his side, the silver cresent moon on his head and a large scar across his cheek "Kazuai will pay for actions" Tsubasia bowed in agreement "Yes master Shiro"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he could feel the beads of sweat fall from his head and down his neck only cooling him for just a secound. a large sord came his way, he moved only a small amount  but some of his hair falling to his feet. he growled loud swinging his sord cutting the goul in half releasing the screaming soul within "someone is controling them" he whispered too himself. another one slashed hard only scartching his arm bearly breaking skin. Kazuai lifts his sord high and shouts "CHIKYU!!!!!!!" i wirl of sand swings up and englufes all the gouls, ripping all the rotten flesh from their bodies and again releasing whatever tormaented soul was within "I have to draw him here, its my only chance" he whispers to himself again. this was the only way to protect his kin, to play in the world of the dead and dangrous.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 weeks later........................

  "kagome!" Inuyahsa shouted making Kagome jolt from her sleeping posistion and look panic "What, what is it?!!"

"He kicked Kagome, he kicked me right in the back" kagome then noticed it wasnt infact worry in his voice like she orinanlly thought it was excitment. she smiled at him and placed her hand on top of inuyahsha's that was placed on her swallon stomach.

"she.... wanted to wake up daddy" putting enphsis on the 'she'. inuyahsa smiled but continued to be loud "but it was really strong, i was surprised you didnt wake up from it, i thought shippo had sneaked in the room again and to wind me up kicked me but i noticed your somach was up against my back, i placed my hand there and 'he' did it again" kagome tried to blind out some of the sound, he was being to loud and and her ears had not yet adjiusted to loud noises yet, but for the moment she ignored it, she was too happy that inuyahsa was getting so excited, she will let him have this moment.

she giggled "thats just 'her' way of saying hello and good morning" he placed his head on her stomach, his little dog ear tigling slightly "inuyahsa what....."

"Shhhhhhhhh..." she was a bit anoyed he interuppted her so apruptly but at the same time he confused her "Inuaysha what?".

"Im listening"

"For what, babbies can't speak from the whomb you know?"

"no im just listening"

"For what?"

he lifted his head and kissed her on the cheek "for 'his' heart beat" she smiled that he was being so cute and before inuaysha could jump of the bed she pulled him back by his kimono and kissed him hard on the lips and pulled away to say;

"Your so damb cute you know that" he smiled and looked down as if he was blushed but kissed her cheek and said; "Well so are you" kagome smiled and rubbed her stomach. everything was happy the one perfect thing would be to meet the little one as soon as possible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this one was short but i have allot of work to do Like 9 assignments behind but i thought i would give you a mystroius Moment, a inside bit and a cute inuayhsa and Kagome moment ^_6 and you can see there still argueing over the He/she thing Lol :P but yea hope you like this little one and shows you a bit more that whats going on ^_^ i got a bit of the main chappie atm but with work its hard to do it all but when i get some spare time (This weekend or next mon) then i will be right on it ;) x anyway Caz out....... Only for now ;)