Chapter 15; The Secret!

He was the Only One who knew, His master Intrusted him with a secrete, he was commanded to keep it but could he keep it locked away when the love of his life, his mate no less made it hard not to give her the key.

Flash Back......................................

Inuyahsa was Out of Breath, Kazuia His master had worked him hard today. this thing with the element was confusing him. "Focus" he kept shouting "Find you element!" he shouts again and again while swinging his sord at him and using his fire and air skills to flash pain through him making him loose his concentration and focus even more "How can you protect her if your weak" his future failers puched him over and over, loosing all focus he had, his master was right, how could he protect kagome and their child if he wasnt strong enough, ever since they defected Naraku he always thought of himself to be strong but now this demon started at him that exceeded all streanths, that took all that confedince away and he was kagomes farther.

"Stop!!" Kazuai shouted making him stop in his tracks, his commands where strong and the hanyo dog always complied without qestion. the hanyo couldent stop thinking of her, wanting to be home with her and spend time he missed. with all this training he never got allot of time with her, only evenings but by then she was tired and fell asleep before he could talk with her. though he thought that was her farther wanted so that this hanyo didnt spill the beans and tell her because kazuai knew the hard ships of being with somone you love. it was hard to keep secretes.

The hanyo breathed deep and bowed to his master, kazuai bowed back but with ruluctancy, he always though badly of inuyahsa, he took kagome at such a young age, put her through perral over and over, trapped in a world he never wanted nor where she belonged as well as impregnanting her before she was good and ready. but he had to think of his daughter's happiness and she seemed happy with him, she was happy to be in this world with her freinds and she had helped saved the world so it was only by love for his daughter that he took the hanyo in and trained him, making him stronger so he could protect what he soon could not.

"Kazuai?" Kazuia felt slightly disrespected by the way he called him by his first name but with the worry in his voice, he focused more that the hanyo must be noticing that he was holding back. the hanyo must of noticed his mistake becasue then next word was answered with; "Sir?" he asked again and kazuai answer with a low tone of his closed mouth "may i ask why you seem to be in your own head rather then concentraing on our....my training" a bead of sweat fell from inuyahsa's head. he really hated being alone with this guy, he made him feel constantly on edge even when they where not fighting and training. "because i am troubled" Inuyahsa seemed very confused but worried at the same time, this was the farther of the love of his life. he had no choice but feel slightly concerned.

"can you consol in me sir?" kazuai thought for a secound and then looked back to him with a grin creeping to the corner of his mouth, making inuyayhsa feel uneasy "well i guess i have to really" he must of answered the qestion in his head by the way he spoke but inuaysha regreted asking what was wrong. "Can you Really Be trusted with the secret?" Inuyahsa nodded hard.

"Can you Keep Such a secret from kagome even when this involves her?" Inuyahsa hesitataed, he qestioned himself, he hated keeping this one from her, the one where he was costantly training in secret, he understood why kazuai was asking this qestion over and over, he had to be sure. thought it pained him that he yet again went behind kagome's back he nodded.

"This will be our last sesstion of training, although you still have not reached your full potential" this confused inuyasha, he asked himself the qestion: why would he be leaving?. Kazuia noticed the pondering look of his student and was quick to answer it to stop any voiced qestions he may ask.

"I'm leaving because the hidden clan wants me dead" iuyahsa eyes widened and focused on his master ad the farther of his mate , "But why?" he asked in a sudden tone and concern that filled him. Kazuia was to answer fast to get this over with.

"they found out that i farthered a half human, half demom child, and as you know that is puishment of death" Of course he knew, his farther was hunted and killed because of his birth, it was one of the reasons his big brother shashomaru hated him so much. i most demon clans it was a form of disrepect, a disgusting act and an aboamnation that a clan leadfer or member could commit. why had this not come to mid when he found out that kagome was the daughter of a dog demon clan leader. 

'but....what about Kagome?"

"thats why i must leave, i have been here to long as it is and if they fid me they will not only kill me but her as well, thats why i never wated her here, she would be safer at home and now she is with child she is even more vunrable. thats why your traninig is so intense" shook built ever more in inuyasha not only was his master in dager but his mate to and unborn child. eveything was coming together now and there was no way to break this puzzle up and rearrage it.

Flash Back Ended.................. 

  when she walked in alone holding the stomach that held their child and small tears that pooled in her eyes at that moment he knew that he had left, he had said goodbye and that he would never come back.....................................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well I hoped you Liked it guys, this oe was so you knew the secret too ;) only Kagome does not know now Lol :P But she will find out later on, no Daddy is goe we can focus on their relastionship as others too ^_^ Please comment ad Like ^_^ I liked to say thank you for the support people have shown as well with the voting, the comments and views because i Just feel all fluffy and joyful inside when i get NOTIFICATIONS o wattpad heheheh it lets me kow that people are enjoying my imangiation and works xxx so thak you, Please conntinue to enjoy..... cAZ OUT ;)...... But only for a lil while ;) xxx