Chapter 2: Love is power

Kagomes pov.....................................................................................

I had said my goodbyes to everyone although it had took longer then i hoped only because i had broken down after Inuyahsa had split my heart, not on porpose i know this but still i loved him and for him to not even listen to my goodbyes and my final words it made my heart ach and to become weak once more. 

I looked back at the group who had saved my life many time, who had shown me Love and effection like any family would and that has a place in my heart that can never be replaced.

 i put my back pack on my shoulders i looked to the place where inuyasha would be, usally looking out onto the horizing only to see nothing but the leaves that moved with the gentle breeze.

I took and deep breath and smiled to look brave and waved to the family i would never see again and began to walk to the well where i would jump back to the future once more and for the last time "Goodbye" i whispered, i now apporched the inuyahsa tree where i had met the grumpy hanyo dog demon and awoken him from a 50 houndred year old sleep that my reincarnation kikyo had pinnied him. i placed my hand onto the tree and closed my eyes thinking of how he had changed from a bitter boy into a respectful caring man "Goodbye inuyahsa i will never forget you"

i looked arround the tree and saw the bone eaters well in which i was to jump to my time but before approaching the well i took one last inhale of the sweet fudeal era air and  placed myself to jump.

i looked over the edge hesataing to jump, did i really want this or was i just doing it to speare the feelings of others.. "No! Kagome you are doing this because you want to". I said to myself and in a split secound of thinking i jumped.

i felt my stomoach flutter as i felt the sensation of falling but all of this was stopped by something rapped around my arm and pulled back up to be embraced to something that feeled soft and smelled fermilier "Kagome please dont leave" i heard his voice spoke

"i dont care or the dangers because i will do whatever it take to protect you" my eyes widened that he was confessing such strong feeling.

"i may be acting selfish right now to stop you from going back to your home but........I LOVE YOU KAGOME!" he shouted he let go of me and in another split secound i felt his warm lips pressed up against mine with such passtion and i returened as it felt so natrual and right.

he pulled back and for the first time ever i saw small beads of tears running down his face and with this moment that took me away i kissed him again pushing him to the ground "And i love you too inyahsha more then you know"  

 Inuaysha's POv..............................................................................................

I couldent Belive what i just said and done, it was all on impulse but at the same time it was all the truth, what i truly felt and what i truly wanted but how could i been so selfish.

i looked up into the glistening eyes of kagome as she smiled which made me smile back "Im sorry i left like that i just couldent bare the thought of you leaving.. i Guess i was in denial" she smiled placing her finger on my lips before kissing me again.

"I dont care anymore, i want to stay, i always did i just thought it was in my best and your best intrest if i left" how could she of thought that but i didnt care anymore i had her now and i was never going to let her go.

we stood from the ground before she hugged to me again placing her head to my chest " I love you" she wispered "I love you too"

....................................................................................................................................................

Hya guys Hope you enjoyed this one... I know i said it was going to be longer but i have had a little bit of writers block and how to fit it so in the next chappie i promise it will be longer :D Happy Reading