Chapter 14: Goodbye, Only for now!

8WEEKS LATER

Kagome's POV.............................................

It felt so good to rub the bump on my stomach, the way mt skin felt so smooth being stretched by the large hard bump protecting life within me. it made me happy to think i never lost this little one, she/he had been lieing there just waiting to be noticed, just to say she/he was right here. "your gonna make your skin red if you keep doing that" i looked to inuyasha a stuck my tounge out in good will, he lightly laughed in response and came to sit next to me and rubbed the spot where i had dropped my hand "your doing it now" i said in a child like way "yea well you get to do it all day, he lays in you all day, i only get to say hi when im here next to you" i giggled then stop recalling the words in my head "He?" i said trying to hold in laughter "Yea, he" he had no idea yet he was sure "Its could be either gender Inuyasha, you wont know till its born" he stuck his tounge out and all the laughter I held back came all at once. he crossed his arms but began laughing along with me.

another thought crossed me when the laughter had stopped "Inuyahsa, where have you been, you keep disspering every morning, i would hope to find you when i awake" i saw a flickker of tention when i asked the qestion, my mate mark on my neck tingled as well "Um...Just going out for a little while, always been an early riser" well i knew that was true at least, i used to awake to him starting at me but what had made him so tired , he would sleep for hours latley.

As if to stop the conversation my farther walked in "Kagome" he said with a happy smile while he just nodded at inuyahsa, inuyasha returned with a mirrored move "kagome may i speak with you please?" he still looked happy so i was guessing it wasnt anything bad, or he was just hiding it. I nodded before kissing inuyahsa on the cheek, he kissed me back and lighty rubbing my stomach as if to say goodbye to the little one to.

he held out his hand, i took it and he lead me back out of the door he entered, we walked for about 2 minutes before he sat me down and he joined me on the ground. he looked sadened, what was it he wanted to tell me "farther?" he looked up from the ground and strocked my cheek gently and smiled, i gently moved it away and tried to look into his wavering eyes to get my answer "whats wrong?" i ask again "I...." it frightened me to see such a powerful hard looking demon to show a side so sensetive "I have to go for a little while" my brows caved in confusition "but why?"

he looked at me again as if he was to say something in truth but instead covered his lie into a smile "its nothing bad i just have to" my head fell "But i need you" he laughed a little as if to mock my words "you have your mate for that" i felt little tears forming in my eyes but held them back, i was Hanyo now, i was meant to strong in both mind and body, just like my farther is, like inuyahsa, like my freinds. In truth i have not known him long but i loved him, he was my farther and he may have not been there most of my life i thought he would be now in my greatest time of need.

"But....But i do" the tears where closing in now and the lump in my throat was growing ever more. Stay strong Kagome! Come on your stronger than this!. my farther lifted my chin and smiled, the smile that i held when i hid my feelings "there is just something i have to do okay" i nodded, i did not know the reason for him leaving but i had to trust him "will you..come back??" he smiled again, this time so i could see his fangs, he pulled me in and stronked my hair "of course i will, my little kagome" i hugged him back tighter this time.

he stood me up, he went to turn into the forest but i had to do something first "Farther!" i said, he turned at my voice "you have to promise me" a smile crept at the corner of his mouth "Of course" i held out my pinkie, he interlocked his pinkie into mine and then i did something that surprised him, i forgot my streanth again and pulled his hand to my swallown bump, he stumbled but regained himself "you dont just come back for me, you come back for this one too!!" i said a little to loud and harsh, he smiled again this time i knew because he was happy not because he had to.

his kissed my forhead and turned around again "Goodbye farther" i whispered enough for him to hear. this time the tears had escaed but at leats no one was watching this time "Only for now" i heard him say. i nodded agreeing. i placed my hand on my belly, gently rubbimng a circular motion. "please come back soon" i said before he jumped into the air turning into a black giant dog jumping cloud to cloud "I will miss you"

............................................. To Be Continued.........................................................

Sorry this one was rather short but i will make them longer, I have Just been so Backed up on work recently its Unbelivable, I think its 4 assignments and 3 of em are late :/ So that Aint good but i better crack on with them so i can make Better and Longer, the next chappie is already planned and will be up soon, hope you liked this one, this one focused more on Kagome's farther, there is a reason why he left (I will give you a clue....Only Inuyahsa Know's ;) - ), Oh yea I forgot to Put this In Although Kazuia has white Hair in his human form he has the form of a black dog which will be explained later as well ;) Just telling to stop any confustion ^_^ Anyway Hoped you like it and I would appreciate a comment or two just so i know if there is anything you liked/hated and if any improvments are needed to make this more enjoaybled, Or you can try and Guess what Kazuia Is up to ;) Also do you think thier baby should be Boy or girl ;) Commennt to guess ;) xx see ya Later peeps, Love ya all....Caz out ;) x x