Chapter 17: Its Not real, Please say this is not real!

it was just a walk, a calming walk to rid of his nerves. to rid the guilt and secret he so desppretly wanted to tell kagome. the one where he knew the real reason for her farther leaving again, the fact that he had made a pack with him. that he would train to protect her, the dangers that awaited and he could tell her nothing. his being shook when around her, it was hard enough not to tell her everyday how much he loved her and  how he was so excited for the new awaited family to grow ever more. she was his reason for living. every moment with her felt like a new day, a new feeling and happiness he never felt. she was the girl he had been waiting for, she was his soul mate.

but calming soon to fear when he smelt something, something both fermilier and new, that smell, he know that smell. its all to fermillier and the hanyo that struck fear into him. the smell of iron filled him, it had a slight smell of hunysuckle to it, this could only be the blood Of one and she is the 'one' he loved ever so dearly.

Inuyahsa ran towards the smell that sickened him, making his stomach churn, why was it he could smell blood, he wouldent be worried if it was small but this was overpowering, it was like the air was filled with only the sent of her blood.

"KAGOME!!" he shouts Hoping for an answer, a small voice if needed, anything to tell the young Hanyo where she was and if she was okay but then he heard it. a small cry that came in the direction of the overpowing scent.

he run faster towards it, It had to be the sound of her. it got louder and louder, but the smell just got stonger, it was becoming overwhelming. it made him feel he was going to herl any moment but hearing the sounds of the cries weather it was her's or not did the matter it was the smell of her blood that was enough to drive him towards it.

He stopped, His feet halting Him to go no futher, his eyes wideing and mouth open. not only smelling what made him sick but seeing it, a white sheet covered in frest wet blood! but the sheet was not flat, the sheet lay onto of something... No somebody.

He did not dare to lift the sheets, he knew the blood to well and the shape the wet sheet cerested and hugged tightly like it was the thing that killed her. "It cant be her!! IT CANT BE HER!!"  he shouted into the air, falling to his knees as they Buckeled underneath him. he didnt want to lift the sheet because he knew she was dead, the smell of her Blood, and the black strands of hair the peaked through the sheets.

he slowly crept over still on his hands and knees "Kagome, please get up, please GET UPP!!!" he watched intently for some movment or sound, but nothing came. he hung his head low feeling nothing, no tears came, no screams it was just bland fear and devastation.

What could he do, what could he say?? his reason for living was gone with no hope of saving her.and then a sound that sent both hope and confustion through his being. it was such a small cry but it was not hers, what was under the blankets making such a sound that pulled him in, it made him feel alive again. what was under there..............................??

"Inuyahsa!!!!................. Inuaysha!!!" Inuyasha eyes flashed open, new bright lights his eyes had to adjust to to reveal kagome face full of worry, though he did not care he swung up and rapped his arms around her pulling her down "oh kagome.. it wasnt real..thank god it was not real!!" so many feeling of relieif rushed through him. he had saw something he did not wish to happen, the death of kagome scared him so much. his love was so strong but he knew that feeling woulf not keep her safe.

Kagome hugged him hard as she wondeed what had scared him so much and to shout her name in a manner that could only mean a bad thing. she had to wake him not only for his blantent fear but his claws where cutting his hands open, she would tell him that blood was seeping into her cloths and onto her back but she didnt care. he was happy to see her and it calmed his frantic heart that she could both hear and feel. "Its okay Inuaysha Im here" she smeel fresh salt and feel more warmth seep into her shoulder as he sobed words over and over "It wasnt real was it, this is not the dream" she hugged him closer and nuzzled his head "No Inuaysha, Im right here, Im Okay!"

Inuaysha's POV................................................................

Her hunusuckle sent filled my nose, her warm body against mine made all my fear disapear, she was okay, she was right her next to me perfectly healthy and all i could do was hug her close to me, but why was her back so wet "Kagome" i sniffed removing anything that was blocking my sent to smell blood again. my stomach flared again with sickness, was she really bleeding, i look at may hands to see blood upon them "Kagome, your...your.." she hold my hand in hers and licks at my palms, for moment it stang but the pain soon went "Shhh, Its Okay, you just hurt youself in your sleep, i think you where really scared because tou where shaking and your claws where erect" i pondered for a moment then relised the singing sensation i felt was her healing my wounds when she licked them "im so sorry kago......" the sensation of warm lips stoped any words that spill from them. she really was okay. she went to pull away but i wanted this to stay just a little longer, let this sensation of fire stay just more longer.

"I love you kagome" she smiled " i love you two inuyahsa" i pulled her back down into my arms and lips, i would not let that dream happen ever!.