Chapter 15: Meanwhile I die!

He stood still, how he could move? All he wanted to do was move. Kagome it looks like I was not strong enough for you the dyeing demon spoke to him. The pain was growing although as much he had trained himself to block out pain this was no longer physical damage.

Kazuai looked up from his wound to see him there, there stood the friend he had trusted, someone he thought that was a companion, a student but now only he despised him with every being within him. “I have one question old friend” on the word friend he smirked trying to mock his old master. “wh..at?” as he spat hot iron from his mouth “What happened to the leader I looked up to, god your just like the master who betrayed us all, the one who nearly killed a whole clan” kazuai coughed again spluttering more iron rubies “he…*Couth*…he’s gone Tsubasa…*couth* now do you mind removing that sword from me” Tsubasa Laughed loud as he heard the words of his former mentor pulling the sword out while twisting laughing more as the dog demon gowned and fell to the floor blood pooling beneath him.

Tsubasa rested the sword on his shoulder and looked to him once more “you will die with the rest of the should here, to wonder and be tortured by your own sense of regret oh and one thing” Tsubasa kneeled down to kazuai’s ear “your little bitch of a daughter is next, oh we can’t forget your new student, both scum!” he huffed and spat a mixture of blood and water at the demon who once taught him.

“You thought the forests of Gonya would help you when it just weakened you for the kill, the humans have made you weak ‘sensei’”

Kazuai could not move, he was stuck, he could do nothing for him nor his family “Inuyahsa take care of her for me, protect he! Kagom……..I…Lo…….”darkness was slowly coming now but he had to hold on, he couldn’t give up yet. The longer he stayed alive the more time he got to think of his loved ones, his wife, his daughter and the future ones he would care for. The darkness was becoming more inviting now he could no longer even think; his own mental thought was disappearing. Maybe this was his punishment for not being a farther, his punishment for leaving his wife weak and defenceless with his daughter and having to find someone she did not truly love.

So what do we have here then?” kazuai could hear a new voice now deep and assertive “Master, it’s a demon…A DOG DEMON!!!” said a croaky rather annoying voice “master he is hurt” said the voice of a young child “Mmmm i see that”

Child; “Aren’t you going to do something master”

Croaky Voice (Lol :P ); “Why would are strong master do such a thing, he’s dead anyway”

Child: “Please master…… though he reminds me of someone”

Assertive voice: “he is from the Inu Clan, my father’s old clan. That clan is meant to be dead…long gone”

Child: “The more reason to save him then master?”

………………… Long pause…………………………

Croaky “master Sashomaru?

************************************************************************************************************************

So here is a little extra for ya Guys, Im In the process od making the 3 big chapters for the attack ect ect (Yea gave you a little biit of whats to come ;) ) So anyway Please comment and like as they keep me writing for you guys. This is a meanwhile episode but ye i hope you enjoyed........ ^_^