Chapter 3: A Night To remember

Chapter 3: a night to remember

Inuyasha's POV..............................................................................

kogome held tightly to me as i jumped from tree to tree hurrying to get back to the hut. i could here her heart beat with excitment as we came closer. i stopped at the closed door for her to jump down. she breathed in deep shaking like she was nervous "you okay?" she smiled lightly "yea just dont know how to approach them, feels like im meeting for the first time all over again" i smiled and kissed her forhead "just go in and tell them your staying".

she nodded before pushing the little door too and smiling widley when they all the turned their heads and suprised gaspsof her name "um....hi...i guess you will have to stick with me for a bit longer" everyone smiled widley and ran to her, little rin and shippo fighting over which leg they should hug, sashamuru for a secound looked like he was smiling but denile kicked in because it was just so unlike him to smile unless it was evil, kagome hugged sango tight and miroko just came over to me and winked like he knew it was me who stopped his freind from leaving.

after hugging and loud tones of excitment had seemed to queit down it leftnly the sound of the crackiling fire. Kagome came and sat next to me placing her head on my sholder while the others had conversations of the events of today.

"Thank you" she wispered

"What for?" she nesteled her head closer into me.

"from stopping me jump into the well never to return, i dont think i could of been happy"  i placed my arm around her feeling like we where the only people in the room and not caring i was showing so much effection for her.

"no i dont think i would of either" i listened to the sound of her sweet heart and intook her scent many times, i wanted to kiss her so bad but the puplic effection thing just wasnt me.

Kagomes POV..........................................................................................................

 My heart fluttered when he said he too whould not be happy if i was to leave. it made my heart swell and only fill with more love, he looked into my eyes looking like he wanted to kiss me but all of a sudden he grabbed my arm pulling me through the door, i had to say i was a little surprised.

"Inuyasha!" i shouted but he continued to pull me before he pulled me onto his back, it didnt hurt it was just so surprising the way he was acting, we bagan jumping through the trees like we did when searching for the shikon no tama and then just as we where just outside the village he came to a stop.

I hoped down from his back only to be spoken with his back to me.

"Sorry about that if it confused you its just....."

"Inuyasha are....." and before i could finish to ask him if he was okay he pressed his lips hard onto mine, i returned it with passtion back now the cogs turning in my mind, he wanted to do this but because everyone was watching and his issues with showing his feelings he took me out here.

we broke after a while to catch are breath as it was so intense, we sat n the grass to watch the sunset aswell. he placed his arm around me and looking deep into my eyes, i returned with blush's and smiles.

"Inuyasha!" he answer with a Humm "Am i right in thinking you pulled me all the way out here to kiss me".

with his other hand he placed his hand on his neck rubbing it and lightly laughing "Yea, sorry about that" i giggled "no its okay i understand why" he looked to me and in another moment he kissed me again cerresing my body with his hands............

(_)(_)(_)(_))(_)(_)_)(_)(_)(_) Meanwhile at the hut

"hay sango " sango looked to the monk

"come close to me for a sec" she lifted a brow but walked up to him so an inch was only between them

"Now close your eyes" and she did and before she knew it she felt the walm lips of the monk on hers and him pulling her so theres was nothing but contact when he pulled away he was met with the smile of the young demon hunter "Miroko" she said a bit flusstered. miroko smiled and answerd with "Sorry couldent help myself now tht naraku is gone i thought my misstion was over but you are my boggest challenge bucause all i want is you...what im trying to say is that i love you"

Sango blushed but smiled " i love you too miroko

(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_) Next Morning

we had fallen alseep in eachothers arms with Inuyasha's shirt over my body and my cloths thrown around us, last night went a bit further then we had planned but i didnt regrete any moment of it.

as i began to sit up inuyasha arms looked more onto to me and his eyes opened "Good morning" he said with a sleepy smile, i giggled at the scene "Good morning, but will you alow me up to change" he smiled and lossened his grip on me, i kept inuaysha firrat kimono top against my body till i collected all my cloths only to find my bra had been ripped right through the middle.

"Inuaysha!!" i shouted a bit to harshly he turned around just as he put his trousers back on "What" he siad in a child like way and then he looked to the pieces of clothing in my hand and the he laughed "Hhaha Sorry about that, but you have got another on at the hut" in a uncaring voice. my face turned red and my teeth clenched.

"yea but i only have one left now and if i go home i cant come back!" his face went sincere and then smiled "you do know people in this era dont wear thouse things right so its not a big issue and anwnway that can be stitched back" i breathed in, he was right after all, girls didnt even need to wear these, they had other means of supporting what they had and this could be stitched as it was only ripped in the middle. i smiled in defeat. but before i could look up i was kissed by inuyasha again.

this kiss ws so amazing as always but it was disterbed by a burning pain on my collar, i pulled back with a crinched face.

iNUAYSHA'S POV........................................................................

she placed her hand on her collar bone where i had bit her last night but when she removed her hand a small little purple cresent moon was replaced which could only mean when i bit her i mated with her, no other demon could claim her. i was happy but at the smae time felt rather bad for biting her when she was already in enough pain last night.

she looked down to see what i too saw "Inuyasha what is this?" i exhaled "i bit you...Im so sorry" i kept my head down feeling ashamed of what i did but she only lifted my head to kiss me "im not, im with you forever" i smiled and she smiled back, shelooked at me and noticed i had one to, she lightly traced the shape with her finger "kinda like a tatto" i had no idea what that was "a what?" she giggled "an drawig that is implanted into the skin" i still didnt get how that could happen so i just shook it off "Oh" i said trying to act like i knew what it was. 

"Well i belive we should get back i got some ramen left to use up" i smiled, my mouth drooling just thinking of the flavour and kagome giggled at my smiling face "Come one then"