Chapter 10: YOU DID THIS TO HER!!!!

**********Scene change*********** - this means the scene has changed for a later time but the POV has not changed.

Enjoy ;)

Inuyahsa's POv......................................................................

I had been searching for two days now. where was my Kagome? why did that demon want her? So many Qestions Unaswered, It fustrated me "Inuyahsa, Your Bleeding" Shippo took my hand, I snapped it back, "Its Okay shippo....I just caught my palm on my Claws is all dont worry" me and shippo had been searchingon foot now while Songo and Miroko went back to the village, it seems demons still find the village as threat due to are gang Hunting the rouge ones and they had to go back to protect it.

"Inuyahsa, are you okay" Of course i wasn't, i worried for the person i longed for,i could feel her fear and the fact she needed me. I lightly Rubbed the cresent onmy neck hoping she could feel my concern for her, But i knew Shippo was worried to, Kagome was the closest thing to a mother he had so i didn't snap, instead i tryed to reassure him "I'm sure she's okay, she tough rememeber" I forced a smile onto my face and he smiled awcawdly back knowing i was lieing through my teeth "Yes she is"

"INUYAHSA!!! INUYASHA!!!" My head shot towards sound Of songo's panicked voice and the deep breaths she took as she ran towards me, kiylala close by her side "Songo what is it??!!" I said back running towards her. she stopped and took a couple of deep breaths catching back the oxygen she lost "Its Kagome, she at the Hut, and a strange man is there with her but....." My eyes opened wide that she was wide but what was the "But" songo was finishing.

"But what songo!!!!!" her face fell to sadness "she is critical condition Inuyahsa, something is wrong with her. my word was crashing at her worlds, kagome was in a very bad condition, what was it that could be doing that to her. before any words where to be spoken my feet took me to the air, running and jumping as fast as i could back to the Hut.

******************************Scene Change*****************************************************

My heart stopped, my feet wouldn't allow me to move from the door way. i could see her clearly now. even the demon man who sat protectively over her though he had not seen me yet. there lied kagome on a floor, breathing hard, dried blood around her mouth and paler then ever "Ka.....Kagome!" before i could walk to her, the demon stood from his place infront of kagome and looked at me with nothing but anger upon it.

"YOU DID THIS TO HER!!!" He shouted and growled as he sped towards me, taking my kimono in his hands and raising me into the air "You........." why couldent i fight back, why was i really did feel like i had done something when i actual fact i blamed this demon but my emotion just didnt allow that "What do you mean?" i asked, i tried to be angry but it was like i was put into subbmistion by this demon "your the one who is killing her" he threw me down to the wooden floor,it would of hurt if i wasnt focused on Kagome so much "Inuya...sha" the small whisper of kagome came, but when i tried to step once more he stopped me "Move out my way" My anger was commin back "You will not...."

"D...ad... please..let him" did she just call him by the name of farther, no this man was a demon, if so that would make her.....Hanyo, but she possesed no demon traits. i pushed the thoughts side, only caring of my dear kagome, he moved aside. she weakly held her hand up to me, i took it in hand, she looked even worse up close, she had black coloured eyes that had lost its beatiful brown colour and pale skin "Kagome what is wrong?" she led my hand to her stomach and placed it to rest there "I.. Have wanted to tell you for a wh....while now" i was confused, what was she trying to tell me "Kagome, I dont Understand" and before kagome could Open her mouth, the demon behind spoke in a tone of horror "She is Pregnant you fool, that is why you done this, she is ill because of you"

I looked to kagome for assurance, she nooded to my look and before words could be spoke oncemore her eyes closed as she fell asleep. How could this be that she was with child  and more importntly why was it hurting her, my mother was Human and carried a hanyo perfectly fine so why did........ and just like he read my mind when infact he could just tell from my facial expresstion.

"Yes the baby is doing this to her"

"But why?"

It was strange to be in this state of shock, not only was i to be farther but the thing i had inplanted her with was doing this horrible thing to her. But if this demon was her farther wouldent that actully make her stronger not weaker.

"Becasue of what she is"

and in that Moment Kiyede walked in with a bowlof water and the explantion i was waiting for that was kind and understanding (thought i did not deserve it that was true, didnt mean i didnt appreciate it) reather then the voice of a man who wanted to kill me.

"It because she is a hanyo that was purifyed by my sisters reacarnation, when Kazuia told me of her birth it came to me, although she was purified by the recarnated soul, her body with the demon child within her is trying to turn her back so that itcan grow, but its killing her instead, her body is not coping with the change as well as carring the child, to be Honest im even surprised she can still carry it without lossing it, the only way to change her health is for the change to happen...for her to be a full Hanyo and her demonic side to awken from its purified state"

"But how can we do that?" Kazuia as he was called looked to me with displeasure. Kiyade answered once again.

"she needs to complete her mating with you by sharing your blood, making her you complete mate, meaning she may never be with anyone else, to be with you always but the mixing of you blood and hers shouldallow the bodyto tranform without killing her" Now i understood why Kazuia looked at me in such away, he didnt like me for doing this to kagome and now she would have to stay with me, he would surly kill me if things turned out to be okay after this.

"But i cant do that, i didnt do that knowing if she wanted to leve she could, if she wasnt happy i could make her happy, i will not" and then the voice of the man spoke once again

"THEN SHE WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the dog within me wined to his alpha like voice, he was right, i didnt want her to die.

i walked over to her and lightly awoke her, she slowly opened her eyes and smiled, touching my face, i held it there for a secound, Taking in the last of her Human scent, as i knew it would change after this. "Inuayasha, why do you cry, are... you not happy with this"

"How can you say that Kagome, your dieing because of me and the baby, how could i be happy" i said to her a soft as i could. she smiled weakly "Because your gong to be a dad Inuyasha, wecan be a f...f...family" she was in pain once more but this ritual would only make more pain.

"Kagome,I have to do something that wouldmean you could never leave me, you will have to drink my....Blood!" i tried to spit it out but it was diffcult but she only smiled "All i want is you Inuyasha" I smiled and nodded. "then please forgive me".

I hadent realized that everyone had left but i bit her hand, sucking the blood i could mixingher blood to mine first, she moaned in pain but unforgently it would  get worse. "Im sorry Kagome,i really am" i ripped a gash on my Palm letting the blood pour into her open mouth.

she gulped hard trying to swallow the metallic tasting liqwid. she breathed for a minute and then her back arched as the tranformation began. she screamed. But whatpainedeven more was the only thing i didnt tell her, there was a large risk of loosing what she wanted me to know of, Im sorry Kagome, I really am. 

To be continued...................................................................................

WellI hope you enjoyed this and felt for them Just as much asi did while writing this :( But i hope you liked it and gave you the chapter you was Hopeing for.

the next chapter should be up in the next few days due to some college work needed to be done but Hopefully this is enough Just for now......Oh and sorry for the cliff hanger,I know people Hate them but this was nessairy tokeep you guys intrested ;)xx Happy reading.Caz out xx