Chapter 9:.........No words Just Anger!

Kagome's POV...........................................................

we began traveling once again, even after a nice long rest i still felt very tired. Inuyahsa was all i had on my mind, making it harder to move. hoping to stay still so he could find me and hold me in his arms once more.

"Fa.......Farther?" it was hard to say that word, it seemed so foreign but it also thrilled me to say such a thing. He answered with a low Humm and a face intrigued "where are we going? why do we travel?" i asked this because i saw no point in are travel, why we moved further and further away from my village, from inuyahsa. he looked away and then hanged his head to the floor "you are coming to the clan with me" if i remembered correctly he told me his clan was destroyed when he came back from me and my mother "But you told me....." he interrupted me knowing what i was about to ask "there where a few that took shelter, for example young children and some of their mothers but we stay hidden"

"But why Farther?? I need to go back to inuyasha,i mean he dosnt even Know about... well you know" he turned to me "well then you wont tell him" My eyes caved and my heart fell "But why?" he answered quickly with a farthely "No way can that Boy become a farther and care for you"

"BUT........"

"No Kagome, he is a a deseving, filthy Hanyo, a dishonarable dog... just not husband or father Material!!"

Okay Farther Or not no one spoke bout inuyasha that way or me for that matter!

"I'M HANYO FARTHER!!!!! Does this mean Im dishonrable, Deseaving, filth!!, all the time i have been in this world, all he has ever done is protect me and keep me safe so dont you dare say that he is thouse things, you have no right"

For a secound he looked hurt, almost guilty for knowing i too was a being of two diffrent creatures, a hanyo.

"I have all the right, i am your farther!!"

"A farther Cares for there young, but also wants them happy!! mother never had a problem with him, so why should you!!"

I Knew I was right, but all of a sudden a sharp pain struck me, making my legs weak, only Just standing. 

"Kagome!!" He shouted, coming over to me to make sure i was alright, but i did not want him near me, i batted his hands away "Dont touch me" i heard him sigh before turning around "then walk, if you dont want my help" i went to take a step but this time the pain increased making me fall to my knees Holding my stomach.

"Please stop!" I pleased with a hushed voice, pain constricting me from speach, he did and turned around. "Then let me carry you!"

"Only if i go back to my village" he sighed again, i swore i even heard a small growl."But kagome..."

"No... I need kiyeda to look at me, i need Inuyahsa and i need my freinds, you cant just........*Pain*...Just take me away from my life when it suits you.....Pain*... Now take... me.... Back"

It was so hard to speak, it was like the words where stuck and everytime i tried to move them from there trapped space it only hurt more.

 "Fine" He said in defeat. he picked me up carrying me in Both arms."Thank....." this time it was like a fire shot up throuhg my back, i small scream eruppted bring up iron tasting liquird to my mouth, was this blood i could taste. but before i could worry blackness tookmy vistion and my reality.

To be continued.........................................................................

I know this is short Guys But The next one will be Longer I swear,Allot has been In KAGOMES POv Due to it being mostly her pov In the Manga and the anime but i will be Putting Inuyahsa POV more as well as the farther ect. The next one will be Up soon Guys, sorry for the lil wait on this one xx this week has been Hetic but It should calm down a little.....I hope *Fingers crossed* But anyway please review, Vote and enjoy ;) Cz Out :)