Children born of both past and future (Inuyasha Fan fic)

I know the Inuaysha serise has now finished and we found out what happened in the end. (Not gonna say just in case someone has only started watching the anime, though if you are one of these poeple please watch till the end it is soo worth the watch i mean it is sooo worth the watch) for thouse who know what happens in the end this is a continuating exsept kagome never gets stuck in the past instead she now has to dicide if she will stay or go...... Happy reading :D                                                                        

Chapter 1: "Will she stay" "does he want me to"

Inuaysha POV.................................................................

The sun shun extra bright today, it was beautiful, it made the grass's sweet scent stronger, the blossoms fall and the water dance with its light, it had to be admired but nothing compared to what I was thinking about or should I say who.

she danced in my mind smiling and laughing, be happy like she deserves to be but I knew in reality she had a permanent look of pain and worry if I only I could take what ever was troubling her and turn her worries into only happiness.

"Inuyahsa!" a sweet voice called up to me "Mmm" I said still with my eyes closed "come down from the tree will you, I need to speak to everyone" my eyes opened suddenly, this was it, this was her making her decision to stay or leave to be trapped in one world, the future or the past? I did not know how to answer should I sound like I know what this is about and be sad about only pressuring her to stay which I would never do or be my normal jerk self and say "Yea sure, what ever" so I did neither I just gave a blank expression and nodded, jumping from the tree to follow her too kyade's hut.

when I walked through the door, there was everyone even little Rin and shashomaru was there, all sitting around the fire. I sat beside Shippo who looked only into the fire concentrating, more then likely hoping for good news so he didn’t have to cry when if the bad news showed itself. "okay everyone you know I love you all dearly, you are like family to me that I never wish to separate from" kagome said, I knew it she was leaving I could ell by the her expression of sadness that she tried to hold back.

"but".... there it was the awful modern word I hated so much especially now, and here is something that I couldn’t control because I didn’t want to hear anything else that would hurt me more "sorry I’m leaving" everyone looked at me with faces of both surprise and sadness as i began to walk out and then i saw it the tears she had been holding back one escaped and she too looked hurt. i took her scent one more time and whispered goodbye before leaving the room running back to my tree to wallow in my dispare.

Kagome POV...................................................

Each word i spoke was so hard, i had decided to go home, as much as I cared for everyone I belonged in the future, if I stayed here what would happen at home.... or was this home... no no no i had to stop thinking like this, there was only one way to make me stay but i knew for a fact that he would rather i be safe at home and to stay here would only cause him worry and despair.

And then i said the word "But" all the other words must of given them hope that i was staying but when i said it everything went bad, Shippo being the little boy he was and being so close began to wipe away little tears, Sango and Miroko hugged closer knowing they where loosing a close friend, Rin looked sad only knowing she too was loosing me, shashomaru looked blank but that I was not surprised about i was a mere human, he did not care for me he only came for Rin. but Inuyahsa looked hurt almost angry and got up from his spot and announced he was leaving not wanting to hear my goodbyes maybe he didn’t love me the way i loved him, maybe he still saw me as a mere recantation of the woman he once loved. but as he passed me he said one word that made my heart set aflame with hurt and my tears i had imprisoned escape and fall "Goodbye"

to be continued..............................................................

Hya guys sorry for it to be so short this was an introduction a starter u may call it, the next one will be more intense as i deffeintly plan to make it longer. hope you guys have enjoyed and continue to read,vote and comment :D