Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Izuku was discharged from the hospital not long after finishing his surgery, and he didn't waste a single second. The green-haired boy immediately went back to his patrols as The Brawler, but he would quickly find out that there was nothing to do.

Criminal activity had lowered after Stain was defeated, and the only likely explanation to this was The Brawler. Criminals were just too damn scared to do anything with him around.

Endeavour took the blame for Izuku's injury, and it hit his reputation hard. He lost some of his respect, and some of his sidekicks refused to work with him anymore.

Izuku kept patrolling through the city, until he stopped at a rooftop. There really wasn't anything to do, so he thought that he could lie down and sleep for a while. Besides, he still needs to recover.

The vigilante was about to lower his head onto the concrete, but immediately shot up instead. He sensed an attack coming, and he just narrowly dodged it.

Brawler stabilised himself, and addressed the situation. The attack was a kick, which made sense when he finally saw who he was facing.

In front of him stood a dark-skinned woman with white hair and red eyes. At first there was nothing peculiar about her, but the vigilante was quick to notice the bunny ears on her head.

"Miruko... " Brawler uttered, as he stared intensely at the rabbit hero. Miruko grinned upon hearing this, as she said.

"So you've heard about me? I'm flattered!" With the voice that Izuku usually connected with Miruko.

Brawler looked a little annoyed and tired. He was still recovering, so he wanted to avoid this fight if he could.

"Look I don't feel like fighting you today, so can you just leave?" The Brawler said, sounding just as tired as he looked. Miruko raised an eyebrow upon hearing this, for she thought that it sounded ridiculous.

The Brawler was a vigilante, and a strong one too, so why would any pro hero not try to capture him?... That is any pro hero except for All Might of course.

"Are you drunk? Why would I leave without arresting you?" The rabbit hero said, almost laughing as she did. Brawler didn't laugh along with this, as he responded by saying.

"You do know that I have a ceasefire with the police, right?" Hoping that he could end this without any form of combat. Miruko just laughed in his face, before saying.

"Do I look like a police officer to you?" As if Brawler was crazy.

The vigilante was even more annoyed by this, as he clenched his fist and said.

"I swear that I will turn you into a ragu if you carry on with this crap!" With a hint of anger.

Miruko just grinned wider upon hearing this, before saying.

"That's my cue to attack!" Before charging in with a kick. Brawler was wide open, and so this attack would hit him square in the face. Miruko was a little disappointed upon seeing that it would end this quickly, but she would be surprised to see what happened.

The attack phased through Brawler, and he looked like he hadn't even noticed it yet. Miruko then threw another kick, only to see the same result. She then got annoyed as she threw another, then another, then another... But nothing landed. Every attack phased through Brawler, as if he was a ghost.

Miruko looked dumbfounded, and a little annoyed, as Brawler finally looked at her and spoke.

"Are you done?" The vigilante said, sounding like he was getting sleepy. Miruko got angry upon hearing this and threw another kick, but it met the exact same result as before.