Chapter 16

The smoke from the explosions obscured the camera, showing nothing but the ashen blonde boy. It was quiet for a moment, until something came out of the smoke. The green haired figure stood as if nothing had happened, broke the blonde's arms, ruptured his eardrums... Then gave him a blow that could only be described as The executioner's blade...

The ashen blonde woman was stunned, as she watched everything unfold through the TV screen. She had been shocked ever since she first saw the green haired boy give his speech, and now she was worried... The green haired boy was four years old when she last saw him, but he's changed. He's become something terrifying, clad in grinning scars...

"Mitsuki... Are you okay?" The brown haired man next to her asked, some concern being present in his voice.

Mitsuki looked at her husband, Masaru, as she spoke.

"Izuku... What happened to him?" She muttered, shock and concern being the prominent traits in her voice. Masaru didn't have an answer to that, he only stated the facts.

"He has been gone, and he has been alone, for over ten years. It's not strange for him to change a little, but this... This is a complete one-eighty from what I remember him to be... Whatever it is he has been through, it's bad... " He said.

Mitsuki was only more concerned by this, and for good reason. Inko was like a sister to her, thus she hoped that their children would get along well. After the accident she wanted to take care of Izuku, but he was gone.

The police had barely put up an effort to look for him, if not for her. She kept pouring everything that she had into looking for the green haired boy, so much that it became unhealthy. Eventually she stopped as well, even though she didn't want to.

Had she known that Izuku was back she would have reached out to him, to embrace and help him, but she didn't. Katsuki never told her that Izuku had entered the same school before UA, he never told her that they were in the same class in UA. The first time she's seen him since that day was the opening of the sports festival, and his speech was enough to tell her how much he's changed. I will give it my all, go for the win, and I accept all challenges. Those words aren't the ones of the boy that she knew, those were the words of a man who knew that there was no way he could lose.

Mitsuki clenched her fists onto her knees, deciding what to do. She wants Izuku to come back, she wants him to be the sweet little boy that he used to be... She wants him home...

"Masaru, we ha-... " She was about to speak, but was interrupted by the sound of the phone ringing. Masaru quickly stood up and answered the phone, thinking that it would be some salesman... But his face quickly turned into one of horror...

After a few minutes he hung the phone up, then he turned to Mitsuki.

"It's Katsuki... Izuku put him on the brink of death in the final, he's being transported to a hospital... " He said, his voice being filled with horror.

Mitsuki's expression quickly turned into one of panic, as she stood up to hurry to the hospital. Masaru followed shortly, and they ran out of the house in a panic.

Mitsuki was worried for her son, but it didn't change how she felt about Izuku. If anything, it made her more determined to reach out to him.

. . .

It was midday, and they had all gathered. Izuku stood there with both of his parents, Rachel, Sella, Lyserith, and even Tokugawa, in front of a shrine. They stood there giving their prayers to the pictures of the two that were lost to this world. One was of a boy with auburn hair, slowly turning white, bright skin that slowly turned dark, and auburn eyes... Shirou Emiya. The other was of a small girl with pale skin, white hair, and red eyes... Illyasviel von Einzbern.