Chapter 10

(A/N: First off; thank you for 1k reads, I never thought that would be possible. Second; thank you for the wonderful comments, love the support and laughs.... Anyway, enjoy the chapter. At this point there will be more characters from Baki, and I realised that I can't decide whether Deku is like Oliva or Yujiro in some scenes... Enjoy the mayhem...)

Iida didn't need to say much in order to convince his brother. The hero was willing to supervise regardless of the circumstances, but the fact that All Might had further motivated him.

After the third day of training, I could tell that the others were half dead. When they joined this training camp they failed to realise just how unforgiving my workout ethic can be. I don't mind breaking myself every day, but they weren't prepared for it.

The training took place at Dagobah beach, and right now I was mindlessly staring at the ocean waves. My mesmerization was cut short by the sound of people approaching me from behind.

I turned around and saw All Might and Ingenium, both wearing tracksuits, followed by most of class 1-A, Todoroki and Katsuki decided not to show up.

"Young Midoriya, how are you doing?" All Might asked, stopping just a meter away from me. I smiled at him and answered.

"I'm great, time for the final day of training. Let's make it count!" With a motivational voice. I didn't get a response immediately, until Ingenium spoke.

"About that, can you go easy on them today? I don't think they'll make it." He said. I was confused, but then I looked over to the class. They looked like half dead zombies... Are they even alive at all?

Just how weak can a human be?... I asked in my thoughts, as I mentally facepalmed. After that I could see how Rachel was walking up to me, or did the closest thing to walking that she could. Once she got up to me she slumped over into my embrace, while saying.

"I can't feel anything below my neck... " As if she was pleading. I only held her under the arms, before I stood her up and said.

"You're over exaggerating, and you know it!" With a half serious voice. She picked up more of her energy now, before she said.

"Still, can't we do something fun for the last day?"

I started to think now, because it was hard for me to figure out. I've poured myself into training, fighting, and vigilantism for so long that I barely know what a normal person does for fun. I've found that torturing my classmates is enjoyable, especially Mineta, but what would they enjoy?

"I have an idea... " Kirishima said as he began approaching me. Kirishima wasn't as affected by the training as the others, but he was still tired.

"How about a sparring session?" He then said. The others seemed to perk up at the suggestion, and I was utterly surprised by this. I looked at Rachel, only to be reminded of something terrifying.

Rachel's quirk is on the analytical side, and that alone made her scary. She can figure out your weakness before the match starts, but that's only half of it. Her vast knowledge of human anatomy allows her to abuse the structure of another human, and in some of the most creative and terrifying ways. She never fully admits it, but isn't good at hiding it either... This girl likes to tear people apart, so that she can study them...

Right now, as I am looking in her eyes, I am reminded of the times that I would wake up in the middle of the night and find her dragging a scalpel over my skin. Another time she wanted to test my pain tolerance, by carving half of my ear off with a kitchen knife... Then stitching it back onto my head, without painkillers...

Feeling pressured by Rachel's expression of sadism, I spoke up.

"Y- Yeah! I- I'll leave it to you guys! S- Since there's no point in sparring against me!" I said, forcing out a smile. The others looked shocked, for this is the first time that I've stuttered like that. Kirishima seemed to be disappointed, he probably wanted to spar with me but knew that I was right.