Introduction

When he was four years old, Izuku Midoriya was told that he was quirkless. This scarred the boy, for he always wanted to be a hero but was now told that he couldn't.

Life didn't treat Izuku fairly. People were made aware of his quirklessness, and everyone would turn on him soon enough. Even his childhood friend, Katsuki Bakugou, would start treating him poorly. He was bullied on a daily basis, and he would always return home with burns and bruises all over his body. His mother took care of him, of course, but she could never give her son any support when it came to his dream of becoming a hero... Because you can't be a hero without a quirk...

Izuku was falling apart, both physically and mentally. The constant abuse, the constant bullying, and the way people would say that he couldn't be a hero... He hated it... And he wanted to prove them all wrong... Eventually he snapped, in the best way that a human being could snap. He told himself that he, no matter what hell he had to suffer through, would become a hero, regardless if he had a quirk or not. He would train himself to death, and make sure to always be faster, smarter, and stronger than everyone else... He would never kill anyone... He would save everyone... He would take the hits for the civilians, and become their shield...

But one day everything went downhill. Izuku and his mother were attacked at their home, and their house caught fire. Izuku managed to get away, but his mother wasn't so lucky. Izuku was devastated, only being able to remember the silhouette and quirk of his attacker... It had painted his in flames, turning it into a hell on earth... a blue hell on earth...

After a search it was found that Inko Midoriya had been burned alive, while no one had found any trace of Izuku. There was no evidence to suggest him being dead, but there wasn't any to support that he was alive either. He was reported missing in the end, but no one bothered to actually look for him.... A quirkless kid...

Six years later there were constant reports of a weird figure, a vigilante, that would save and protect the innocent, while also defeating the villains.

This vigilante was a strong man who wore a set of black armor, almost looking like a knight. He was tough, and seemed to be unstoppable. He would stand in front of the civilians and take any kind of attack that came their way, never faltering. He always stood with a unique stance, having his legs bent slightly while his arms where extended outwards to make it look like he was embracing and welcoming the attacks.

He captured more villains than any hero, both weak and excessively powerful. He saved more civilians than any hero.... He even outshined All Might as a symbol of peace...

Heroes and police would have many attempts at capturing him, but they would always fail... Respected heroes and policemen would sometimes get to have conversations with the good vigilante, and everytime they would be stunned by his words. It got to a point where many heroes and police would only make it look like they were trying to catch him, when they actually were just letting him go... Of course there were those who didn't like him, and made it their life long goal to bring him in.

People stopped calling for heroes to help them, instead they called for this mysterious vigilante. For he was their shield, and he was their guardian... That is what they called him... The Guardian...

But one day, everyone would feel a certain unease. Criminals were running wild, civilians were scared, and heroes were uncertain. Why?... Because the The Guardian was nowhere to be seen...

Both heroes and police would look for him. They tried old meeting places, fake addresses he would give if they wanted to send any form of letter, fake phone numbers if they ever needed to call him... But they never found a trace of him... So they made the logical assumption, and told the public... The Guardian... Is dead...

Everyone, from heroes to certain villains, would mourn when the news broke down... They had no way to actually confirm this assumption... But it was the only thing they had to explain his... Sudden disappearance... But the question remained... Was he actually dead? If so, what happened?... If not, why did he disappear?... Why did he quit?...