Chapter 11

One week has passed, and now we're finally back to school. Everyone has made some progress in their training, which makes me happy, and it seems that everyone has had a somewhat full recovery. Two people in our class weren't part of the miniature training camp, Katsuki and Todoroki, but I doubt that any of them are going to fall behind. Katsuki is stubborn and won't let himself lose to me, which is inevitable, and Todoroki is just good at what he does, even if I've only seen half of his strength.

"What's on your mind?" I heard a feminine voice ask as she sat down next to me. I looked over and saw that it was Rachel. I smiled at her, before I answered.

"Nothing, just thinking of how everyone's gotten somewhat stronger."

Rachel smiled, and nodded, as she then said.

"You're thinking about the two that didn't train with us... " As if she could read my mind. I looked surprised at first, then I smiled and said.

"You can read my like a page in a book... You're right, I am thinking about those two. Katsuki will make himself stronger, for the simple reason that he refuses to lose against me. Todoroki is a different question, for I've only seen him use his ice... I guess that the warrior part of me wants to have a go at him... "

Rachel only continued smiling, as she hugged my arm and said.

"Still the same idiot that I remember." With a joyous voice. I only smiled at her words, before I said.

"I must say that you've made some incredible progress with both your quirk and physicality." With a joyous voice. Rachel looked surprised at first, then she had a grin as she said.

"So you've been checking me out?" As if she was teasing. I only smiled, and said.

"Of course, it's harder to keep my eyes away from you." As if it was obvious. Rachel blushed fifty shades of red, and I could hear some jealous and nasty comments from Mineta in the background, but right before we could continue any of this the door was flung open.

The man who stood there had so many bandages that he looked like a mummy, but everyone still knew that it was Aizawa.

"Good morning class, get to your seats!" He said, and everyone obeyed.

"Sir, are you okay?" Someone asked, but Aizawa shrugged it off and answered.

"Recovery Girl went overboard on her treatment, but my health is not important. What's important is that The UA-Sports Festival is coming up soon, and you have one week to prepare for it!" He said, and everyone started to get excited.

"But sir, is it really a good idea to hold the festival right after a villain attack?!" Mineta asked, practically pissing his pants. Aizawa was still unfazed, and he said.

"We're showing that some villain attack won't affect us! The security will be upped, because this event is too big to be cancelled!" With a determined voice.

"That's true. The festival is our opportunity to prove our worth to the pros, it's too important to be cancelled so suddenly." I then commented. Aizawa nodded at my words, then he continued.

"Which also means that you can't be slacking off this week while preparing..." He finished, then he caught me off guard by saying.

"Midoriya, I heard that you trained the class after the USJ. I'm looking forward to seeing their results." With an approving voice. I looked at Aizawa with a smile, before I said.

"That totally depends on them." With a calm voice. Aizawa only smiled, before he left the classroom.

Everyone began talking about the festival, about how excited and pumped they were. I was excited of course, but I was more concerned.