20

Trisha's P.O.V
We're in London. It's a beautiful city. I'm excited to do the meet and greet to meet some fans! I grab my phone off the bedside table and creep on Twitter for a while. Nash starts to shift around.
He wakes up and looks at me.
"Hey baby" he says in his raspy morning voice.
"Morning babe." I answer him.
He moves closer and puts his head in my lap, laying there since I'm sitting up. I start to play with his hair. Soon enough a child walks in.
"Hey tash." He says and sits on the end of the bed.
"Poo bear!" I say a little too excited.
He laughs
"Hi Tishy" I smile
"Where's Erin?" Nash asks.
"Sleeping, obviously." he says laughing.
"Okay then." he laughs.
"What are we going to do day?" Hayes asks. I pop in.
"We should walk around London with the guys."
"That's a nice idea babe." Nash says.
"Yeah let's do it." Hayes agrees.
"Alright go wake up Erin and get dressed." I tell him.
He nods and leaves to get Erin up.
Nash and I get out of bed and get dressed. We go to the room Matt, Cam and Shawn are sharing.
"Hey guys want to go sight seeing with us?" I ask plopping on Matt's bed.
"Sure!"
"Sounds great!"
"Let's do it"
They all answer.
"Cool we're leaving in 15." Nash tells them. They agree and we go to the Jacks room. We go in and Gilinsky is shirtless. Damn that boy is hot.
"We're um going sight seeing want to come?" I ask a little mesmerized by Jack. He notices and smirks.
"Sure we'll get dressed." He gets up and walks into the bathroom.
We ask Taylor, Carter, and Aaron and Mahongany. Aaron and Mahongany agree, Tay and Carter decide to hang at the hotel.
The whole group leaves the hotel and begin to walk around the city. Nash has his arm around my shoulder. I glance at Matt and notice him staring at me. He quickly looks away. Weird.

Matt's P.O.V
Okay I'll admit it. I like Trisha. I've liked her ever since Magcon. I was so upset when Nash asked her out. I even told him at magcon I thought she was hot and I wanted to ask her out. I could treat her so much better than Nash. I know I could. Trisha and I are best friends though. I wouldn't want to ruin that. When she caught me staring at her I had to look away. I need to find a way to make her mine.

Ooooooooo what is Matt gonna do??????
Cliffieeeee. Sorry I didn't update earlier, I've been a little stumped but I'm back baby!
600 reads! WHAT
For everyone who's been reading since I started you're the Mvps!
But I love all my readers! Keep reading, commenting and voting!
Love you.
Xx
~Trisha✌️