15

Erin's P.O.V.
(FAST FORWARD TO CHRISTMAS) We're going to Elizabeth's for dinner with her,chad, will, nash, and hayes. I'm getting ready right now. I'm wearing red leggings with a black lacy shirt and some tall uggs. I straightened my hair and put a teeny bit of mascara on. I came out of the bathroom to see Trisha looking amazing as always. She had a long green dress that went down to her feet, and some black flats. She had mascara, winged eyeliner, light pick lipstick and just looked awesome. Especially with her hair curled.
"Damn Trisha you look amazing." I told her.
"Oh thanks! You look so good too, wear mascara more often. It makes your eyes pop!" She winked. I laughed.
"So my mom is already at the house, Nash told me to head over whenever." she told me.
"Okay! Well I'm ready so," I answered pointing at the door. She nodded and we went outside. Since its a little cold, we put jackets on. We walked over to the house ringing the doorbell. Nash opened it.
"Hello ladies." he smirked kissing Trisha's forehead.
"Hi handsome." she smiled.
"EWWW stop it!" I giggled. Nash brought us inside.
"Here babe give me your coat" he said and took mine and Trisha's coat.
"Hayes! Your girlfriend is here!" Nash yelled. We heard many footsteps run up the stairs. Chad, Will, Skylynn, and Hayes all ran up.
"Erin!" Hayes said happily. He came over and hugged me. Skylynn ran to Trisha.
"TRISHYYYYY" Trisha picked her up.
"Hey sky!" She said. Chad walked over to where we were standing and said,
"So this is the famous girlfriend of yours Nash!" He shook Trisha's hand and then hugged her. When he pulled away, he turned to me and said,
"Erin right?"
"Yes that's me." I answered. He did the same with me as he did with Trisha.
"Hey I'm Will." Will said to both of us shaking our hands. Elizabeth walked in with an apron on.
"Hi girls!" She hugged each of us. Trisha's mom walked in all messy.
"Hey sweethearts. I'm cooking up a storm in here!" We all laughed.
*dinner*
Trisha was bombarded with questions as we ate dinner.
Will:Trisha do you love nash?
Chad:does my son treat you right?
Will:is nash a good boyfriend?
Chad:is nash a gentleman?
Trisha looked really flustered. Then Nash interrupted their questions saying,
"Please calm down! And yes to all those questions."
"He's right." Trisha shrugs her shoulders and laughs. We had dessert and watched a Christmas movie. i snuggled up to Hayes and Trisha snuggled with Nash. We were all tired so we decided to go to sleep. Elizabeth made me sleep in Skylynn's room since 13 is "too young" to stay in Hayes' room. Obviously they trust Trisha and Nash so she let them stay together.
*morning*
"WAKE UP ERIN ITS CHRISTMAS!" Hayes, Nash and Skylynn yelled at me.
"Yay! It's Christmas!" I said like a kid.
"Let's go wake up Trisha!" Nash said.
"You didn't wake her up yet?" I gave a bish wut hand.
"No she looked so cute sleeping so I left her there." he laughed. We went into Nash's room and Trisha was curled up, sleeping. Nash softly kissed her cheek and we yelled "WAKE UP ITS CHRISTMAS!" Trisha sat upright and said, "Christmas?" With a huge smile on her face. We all ran downstairs and saw Chad, Elizabeth, and will at the Christmas tree full of presents.

Trisha's P.O.V.
I opened all my presents. Except the one from Nash and Erin. Hayes opened his present from Erin which was football tickets. Hayes got Erin gold heart earrings with real diamonds on them.
"Hayes they're beautiful!" She hugged him and kissed his cheek. I gave Nash a new camera, tripod, go pro, and phone case.
"Babe you're too much. I love you." he said and hugged me and gave me a kiss.
I handed an envelope to Erin. She looked I little confused but then screamed when she saw Taylor Swift.
"OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH TAYLOR SWIFT TICKETS" She hugged me.
Then Nash handed me a little box with a note "merry christmas to the best girls I have and will meet.❤️
~nash" I opened the box and saw a beautiful heart locker with "I love you" engraved on it. I opened the locket and there were some adorable pictures of nash&i.
"This is beautiful nash, you're adorable." I wrapped my arms around him and he hugged back resting his chin on my head. God, nash gives the best hugs. Then, erin handed me an envelope. I screamed when I saw One Direction.
"YOU ARE THE LITERAL BEST FLOOR SEATS!" I hugged her.
"And incase that isn't enough..." nash handed me another one.
"OH MY GOD MEET AND GREET *screams* IM MEETING ONE FRICKING DIRECTION." I jumped into Nashs arms.
"You're the best" I said.
"I love you." he said.
"I love you more." I answered.
"You're a liar." he smiled.

Erin's P.O.V.
Hayes and I were in the basement snuggling when Trisha suddenly made us jump. "Look up" She was holding mistletoe. Hayes smirked and kissed me. ON. THE. LIPS. It was amazing.