21

Nash's P.O.V.
While we were walking through London, I noticed Matt giving Trisha looks. We got back to the hotel and I decided to talk to Trisha about it.
"Babe can I talk you?" I sit on our shared bed.
"Yeah what's up Nash?" She sits in front of me.
I went straight out and said it
"What's going on with you and Matt?"
"What? There's nothing going on I promise." she tells me
"I saw him watching you." I told her.
"I did too babe, and I swear there's nothing going on. I love you and only you." she tells me smiling. I smile
"I love you too." She smiles and comes closer to me kissing me. When she pulled away I smiled. She came and sat in between my legs leaning against me, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek. Erin runs in.
"TASH" She yells. We laugh.
The four of us watch a movie and we fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*next morning*
I wake up at 7:30 and Trisha is still asleep. Obviously.😂
I put my arm around her and kiss all over her face a bunch of times. She slowly opens her eyes.
"Hey baby girl." I smile and peck her lips.
"That was the best way to wake up ever." she says. I laugh.
"We should wake up the kids, the meet and greet is soon babe." I tell her. She nods and we run to Erin&hayes' bed and start jumping .
"WAKE UP" We yell.
They both groan and get out of bed. Trisha and I sit on the bed and high five triumphantly.
We all get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cam runs in.
"Time for the meet and greet!" He yells.
We all leave the hotel and go to the building where the meet and greet is.
Soon it starts to fill up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We're playing truth or dare when Gilinsky dares Matt.

Matt's POV
We're in the middle of the meet and greet playing truth or dare.
"Matt truth or dare." Gilinsky asks with a smirk.
"Dare." I say.
"Alright I dare you to ask out the prettiest girl here." he smirks.
Everyone screams. I know they're hoping that I ask them out, when I immediately know who I'm asking out. I say into the microphone,
"Well all you guys are beautiful but," I turn to Trisha. "Trisha will you go out with me?" I ask nervously.
"I um uh i-"
"No." Nash cuts her off.
"She won't." Trisha nervously glances from me to Nash. Nash just pulls her away from me, arms protectively wrapped around her.

What have I done?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading guys!
Thank you so much for 700 reads! Just a chapter ago I was at 600!
I love you guys!
~Trisha✌️