8

Hayes P.O.V.
I'm really excited to go on a date with Erin. I have the perfect date planned, with the help of Trisha and Nash. I'm afraid it won't be as special as Trisha's and Nash's date. I hope she likes it.
*later that night*
This is it, I'm finally going on a date with the girl I have a huge crush on.
Erin's P.O.V.
This is it,I'm going on a date with Hayes. I'm so nervous. Trisha picked out a black skirt and a pink ruffled top. I straightened my hair and put pink flats on. Trisha walked with me to the boys house. I assumed she was going to stay with her boyfriend. She was wearing jeans and a oversized hoodie which I assumed was Nash's. I knocked on the door and Nash opened it.
"Hey girls." he said and kissed Trisha. Then he stepped out of the house and locked the door.
"Follow us, Erin." Trisha smirked. I just went along with it and followed the couple holding hands. They took me to the park. There was a blanket laid out and there was Hayes sitting on it. Cameron and Matt were sitting at a projector. There was a big screen sitting on the grass. That's when I realized we were having a picnic in the park movie date. Trisha hugged me and pushed me closer. I sat down beside Hayes on the blanket.
"You look amazing." Hayes said.
"Aww you look handsome." I answered. Cam started the movie. Hayes put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder. It was the greatest first date ever. It was really romantic. When the movie stopped Hayes said something that got my heart racing.
"Erin I had a lot of fun tonight and I really like you, so will you be my girlfriend?."
"Of course Hayes." I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. Cameron ad Matt took down all the equipment. We walked back to his house hand in hand. He opened the door and we walked in. Trisha and Nash were kissing on the couch. Trisha looked up and said,
"So is it official!?"
"Yes it is we're in a relationship now." Hayes said proudly. I was so happy. Trisha and I each fell asleep in our boyfriends arms.☺️

A/N: There Erin, you're dating Hayes😜 hope you're happy💕