4

Trisha's P.O.V.
We boarded the plane to North Carolina. I sat in between Erin and another teenage girl. I'm so excited to go to North Carolina and see Nash again. Cameron and Shawn are in on the surprise. We're meeting them there. I'm so excited to see Nash. I can tell Erin is excited she has a huge dopey smile on her face. The plane ride wasn't very long. As soon as we came out of the plane we saw Cameron and Shawn with their adorable smiles. I ran into Cameron's arms and Erin ran into Shawn's arms. We dropped off my mom and our luggage at our new house. Then Cameron and Shawn took us to Nash and Hayes house. Erin and I hid in the bushes. Shawn secretly recorded it. No one wanted to miss this. Cameron knocked on the door. Nash opened it. "Hey man what's up?" Nash said. "Hey I heard Trisha is going to be away for a while." Cameron said. I could tell he was trying not to laugh. "Yeah, I really like her even though I hardly know her." Nash sounded sad. Aww I thought. "That's sad man." Cameron said as he looked at me quietly signalling me and Erin. "WELL GUESS WHAT SHE LIED!" Cameron yelled as me and Erin jumped out from the bushes. Nash looked like he had seen a ghost. His face suddenly brightened into his adorable smile. "Oh my god!" He ran and hugged me. Obviously I hugged him back. When he pulled away he kissed me on the cheek. I blushed and smiled up at him. "Aw you guys are so cute!" Erin squealed. Nash hugged me again. "Let me call Hayes. HAYES YOU MIGHT WANT TO SEE WHO IS HERE!" Hayes ran over and saw Erin. A huge smile formed on his face. He ran to Erin and hugged her. "Hi Hayes!" "Erin what are you doing here!?" Hayes asked. Nash looked down at me with a smirk. "Yeah what are you doing here? I thought you were in Europe!" I explained the whole story. "So you guys are living right down the street?"Nash asked. "Yep 4 doors away right beside Cameron!" I said.
Nash's P.O.V
I'm so happy Trisha and Erin are in North Carolina. I really like Trisha and I know Hayes really likes Erin.
Chapter 4 yay!!!
💁hi erin💁