6

Nash's P.O.V.
I woke up with Trisha in my arms smuggled into my chest. She's so cute. I really want to ask her out. I'm gonna do it. But I have to think of the perfect way. I looked over at Hayes and Erin. Erin had her head on his shoulder and they were both asleep. I checked my phone, it was 10:20. Erin started to move around. She woke up.
"Hey Nash" she said sleepily.
"Good morning, hey can I talk to you?" I said.
"yeah sure" she said. She slowly got out of Hayes arms and I slowly moved Trisha. We went into the kitchen.
"So I really want to ask Trisha out. But I want to make it special, I really like her." I said. "Yay finally you're asking her out!" She squealed. "I have the perfect idea Nash." she explained the plan. It was perfect. We were going to do it tonight.
*later that night*
I'm really excited but nervous at the same time. I got a text from Erin.
Erin: Hey I'm getting her ready.😁
Erin's P.O.V.
I was going through Trisha's closet looking for something for her to wear for the date. She walked in with a confused look.
"What are you doing?"
"Oh me? I don't know just seeing what you have to wear tonight." I said nervously. "Where are we going?" She asked.
"Girls night." I pulled out a dark blue strapless dress and black flats. "Put this on." I said.
"Wow fancy." She said with her eyebrows raised. I walked out of the room. She came out of her room in the dress and flats. I brought her into the bathroom and we curled her hair and she did her makeup. Nash should text her any minute.
Trisha's P.O.V.
After I did my hair and makeup, I got a text from Nash.
Nash😍:Can you come to my place for a second?😁
"Hey Erin can we stop at Nash's house on our way? He wants me there."I ask her
"Yeah totally." She said really quickly. We walked over to Nash's house. When I was about to knock on the door, Erin whispered in my ear Have fun and ran home. What?! I knocked on the door and Nash opens it wearing a tux.
"Hey so I asked you to come here because I made you some dinner." He said.
"Wait is this a date!?" I half yelled.
"It can be." He smirked. I immediately hugged him and said,
"Aww Nash this is adorable!" He took my hand and walked me to the table. Candles were lit and dinner was set.
"Nash this is beautiful." I said.
"Only for you." He said so sweetly. We ate, talked and laughed. After we were finished everything, he took my hand amd said the sweetest thing ever,
"Trisha, I know we haven't known each other for a very long time, but I really, really like you and I want to call you mine. Will you be my girlfriend?" He looked at me.
"Nash, I had so much fun tonight. Yes I will most definitely be your girlfriend." I said. He got up and hugged me. When he pulled away he kissed me. Like full on lips kiss. It was so amazing. We snuggled on the couch and watched a movie. He walked me home. When we got to the door, I stood on my tippy toes and pecked his lips.
"Goodnight Grier." I said.
"Goodnight girlfriend." He said. I smiled and went into the house. My mom and Erin were both sitting on the couch smirking😏.
"You saw that didn't you." I said. They both just nodded. I rolled my eyes and mouthed thank you to Erin. She smiled and I walked upstairs humming. I laid down on my bed and fell into a deep sleep.😴

You happy Erin!?😂😂
Love ya💖🙈