9

Trisha's P.O.V.
My mom is leaving for Germany in 20 minutes. I can't believe I'm spending 6 months with my boyfriend. I'm really happy but I'm going to miss my mom a lot. I was helping my mom pack, she had 3 suitcases and 2 carry ons. I helped her bring all her things downstairs.
"So you girls each have a key, try not to put a lot of things in the fridge, and I'll miss you both." she hugged Erin.
"Bye mom I love you." Erin said.
"Goodbye Erin, I'll miss you." She said goodbye to Elizabeth and Hayes. Nash hugged her and said,
"Thanks for being a great mom to the best girlfriend ever." He's so adorable. My mom answered with,"You take care of my daughter mister." he replied, "You can count on me." with that he winked at me. Mom turned to me, hugged me and whispered in my ear, "I love you so much. Take care of Erin,help Elizabeth and have fun with your boyfriend."
I whispered back, "I love you too, I'm gonna miss you." With that she left in a taxi. When she left, Nash asked, "So? What now?"
"I say we jump on the trampoline." Erin suggested.
"We should make a YouTube video!" Hayes offered.
"Great idea Hayes!" I said.
"Actually yeah I haven't posted a video in like a week!" Nash said.
"You posted one 3 days ago. Remember? It's was us at the amusement park!?" Hayes laughed.
"Well i think we should do a video on each of our channels!" I suggested. Everyone agreed. Erin and I have gained a lot of subscribers and followers ever since we started dating Nash and Hayes. We filmed a video for each channel:
Nash's: Couple vs Couple.
Erin's:Girls vs Boys.
Hayes:Girlfriend does my makeup.
Mine:Girlfriend/Boyfriend tag.
Once we were done filming and editing the videos, it was about 2:00pm. We all laid on the couch because we were so tired.