22

Matt's POV
After the meet and greet I rushed out of the building and back to the hotel. I'm sure everyone was close behind me. I didn't bother to look though. I ran into the hotel and to the elevator. I quickly pressed the button for the 3rd floor and the close door button. I could hear everyone running in but I didn't care. Once the elevator got to the floor I ran down the hall straight to my room. I fumbled with the keys a little but got in. I just sat on my bed, thinking to myself what Nash is going to do to me. He's so protective and I'll admit he's scary when he's mad. I could hear people outside the door and the first person I saw was Trisha. She started to run to me but Nash caught up and pulled her away. Here it comes. He'll destroy me.
He walked right up to the bed and punched me. I fell back holding my face.
"NASH STOP" I heard Trisha yelling.
"NO!" He yelled back. I recovered and pinned Nash down.
"I could treat her 10 times better than you do." I snarled.
"I highly doubt that." he said sharply.
I punched him. His lip started to bleed. I could hear Trisha crying and screaming and out of the corner of my eye I saw Hayes with his arms around Erin since she was scared. I felt someone pull me off of Nash. Shawn was holding Nash's hands behind his back and Taylor was holding mine. Gilinsky was holding Trisha back and Cam was trying to calm her down.
"Taylor let go of me." I snapped.
"No, no more violence." He said firmly.
"Matt if you touch my girlfriend again, I'll kill you." Nash said, his sky blue eyes now a dark almost black blue glared me down.
"She's my best friend Nash." I stated.
"No. She's not." he said darkly.
Just then Trisha screamed and ran over to stand in between us.
"PLEASE STOP BOTH OF YOU!" She said through tears.
"Babe go. Now." Nash demanded her.
"NO. YOU GOT YOUR PUNCHES IN! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" She screamed. Jack ran over and grabbed her.
"I'll take her to your room." he told Nash. Nash nodded.
"Jack please let go of me!" She pleaded.
"Hayes, Erin, lets go." They got up and followed. Once they left, Nash pulled himself from Shawn and walked up to me.
"She's mine. If you have a problem with that, then don't hang around her." he snapped and was about to hit me again when Cam ran up.
"Nash. That's enough. Lets go to your room." Nash just shoved me and left with Cam.
I think I just lost my 2 best friends. :(

Nash's POV
Cam took me back to my room.
"Get some rest man." he patted my back. I opened the door and went inside and I saw Hayes rubbing a sleeping Erin's back, and Trisha sitting on our bed rocking back and forth. Jack was sitting right in front of her. She looked up and saw me and ran to me.
She hugged me and cried into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and stroked her hair.
"Shhhhhhhh" I said softly. She kept crying. Jack left but before he did I thanked him. I brought Trisha to the bed and she crawled under the covers. I washed my lip and went into bed with her. She looked at me with red puffy eyes. I kissed her.
"I'm sorry. " she said quietly.
"Don't apologize princess." I told her and kissed her. She curled up beside me and fell asleep in my arms.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well that was full of dram😂✌️
Thanks for reading!❤️
~Trisha🙌