26

Nash closes the door and raises his eyebrows.
"And who's this?"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Trisha's POV
"Oh this is Lizze." Matt says naturally as if we're all old friends just catching up. We all stare at him.
"And she's here because..." Nash continues. Matt laughs. What the fuck why is he laughing?
"She's my girlfriend" he answers. All of our jaws drop.
"What?!" He asks.
"Nothing its just like 4 weeks ago you were all over Trisha." Cam points out. Matt quickly glances at me and looks back toward Cam.
"Well I've moved on. I'm with Lizzie." he says avoiding eye contact with me. Nash sits beside me.
"Well hi Lizzie I'm Nash, that's hayes, erin, cam and this is trisha." Lizzie nods.
"Do you want anything to drink?" He asks.
"Um can I have some water please?" She asks.
"Of course." he says. I stand up.
"I'll get it." he nods. I go to the kitchen and her someone get up and walk over. Please don't be Matt.
"Trisha?" I turn and see Lizzie.
"Hi." I smile.
"Listen, I don't want it to be weird or awkward between us, I want to be friends. I really don't want you to hate me." she says.
"I'd never hate you Lizzie. I'm really happy for you guys, you're an adorable couple." I say
"Really? Oh good. Thank you. You and Nash are so cute too." she says happily. I smiles and we hug. I hand her the glass of water.
"Thanks." she smiles
"No problem." I smile back, and we sit down on the couch.
Nash leans over.
"Made a friend?" He asks concerned.
I smile and kiss his nose.
"Yes I did." I answer.
"That's good." he smiles.

I wonder what will happen between Matt and I...

Thanks for reading!!!!
I love my readers thank you so much for 900!!!!!

~Trisha