33

Nash's POV
*3 years later.*
(Nash:20
Trisha:20
Hayes:17
Erin:17)
"Do you ever think you think you and Trisha are gonna get married?" Erin asks me.
"If she says yes when I propose yes." I tell her confidently.
Erin smiles.
"Good. I think she'd be completely insane without you." I laugh.

Hayes walks into the house sitting beside Erin on the couch.
"Hey babe." he pecks her lips.
"Hi Hayesly." she giggles. He laughs and wraps an arm around her.
I frown.
"Where my girl?" I ask Hayes.
He shrugs.
"I think she went grocery shopping."
I nod.

As if to confirm Hayes' assumption, she runs in carrying grocery bags.
"HI" she yells walking into the kitchen.
I jump up and run to the kitchen, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind. I place soft little kisses on her neck. She giggles.
"Hey baby." She says smiling at me.
"Hi beautiful." I smile back. She pecks my lips and continues making dinner.

She then turns around.
"Guess what?!" She says excitedly.
"What my love?" I ask curious.
"There's some people coming over for dinner!" She says smiling.
"Who?" I ask again.
"Matt, Lizzie, Cam, The Jacks, Mahogany, and Shawn!" She says happily. I smile.
"That's great baby girl." I love seeing my friends, especially after so long. We've all become so successful. Cam and I have been doing more acting, Shawn just released his 2nd album, Matt and Lizzie are still together and Matt is even bigger on YouTube now, the Jacks have an album, Mahogany is touring, and Trisha dropped an album last year and is starting to tour soon. I'm so proud of how far all of us have come.
"Babe? Babe? Stop dreaming Grier." Trisha snapped me out of our thoughts.
"I'm sorry cutie what did you say?" I asked shaking my head.
She laughs.
"I said everyone is here." she smiles pointing at the group.
I smiled and hugged all of them. We all sat for dinner. Dinner included laughing, talking and of course eating.
When we were all done I stood up an said,
"Thank you all for coming. I'm really happy you could all be here and I love to be around the ones I love." They all smile. Trisha stands up and pecks my lips.
"I agree, I love you baby." she smiles
I smile really big. Everyone cheers I'm agreement. This is perfect.

GUYS THATS IT THE END KF GRIER SISTERS!!!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
~Trisha