it's not a good day

(Kayden)

Isaiah and I finally got the chance to go for a walk after practically begging Asher. He told me I should stay in bed and rest but it was annoying the hell out of me, because I was tired of it.

Isaiah and I  were walking around now, and we couldn't believe that they had everything here to their comfort.

"When are you planning on going back to school? We are still sixteen you know." Isaiah said and I faced palm myself, because I completely forgot about school.

"How about we take the rest of the week off and go back Monday?" I asked and he nodded his head. Three hours into exploring, I spotted a coffee shop and smiled.

"Let's go grabbed some coffee, I'm in desperate need of some." I said as I pulled Isaiah along with me towards a coffee shop. When we got there, we ordered our coffee and sat down at a table in the corner.

"Now this is what I'm talking about." Isaiah moaned as he sipped on his coffee.

"So how's it going with Lucas?" I asked out of no where and he started to blush. I raised my eyebrow at him because it was the first time I saw him this flustered.

"Well, I'm starting to accept him. I don't know if I should because you know that I was so adamant that I wasn't gay. I can't seem to escape him though, he's treating me like a child." I laughed and nodded my head.

"Yeah Asher is like that as well. I can't seem to escape him, because he's always there and even though it's getting on my nerves I find the gesture rather nice." I replied and he nodded his head.

"Did you suddenly decided to give Asher a Chance? Last time you said you were single." Isaiah asked and I sighed while looking down. As much as I wanted to remain single, there was just something about him I couldn't put my finger on.

"I've decided that I'm going to give him a chance. God knows maybe I'm doing the wrong thing, but when I'm around him I feel safe you know? And because of what my father did to me, I can't...." I held back a sob that threatened to escape. Isaiah looked at me with pity in his eyes and that's something that I didn't want from him.

"You know what? Let's forget I even mentioned dad. I love him yes and I did forgive him so why not move on with my life? Let's finish up here so we can head back to our overprotective boyfriends." I said and Isaiah frowned, it was probably about the boyfriend part.

Once we were done, we started heading back when I received a call. I smiled when I saw it was Ariel and and answered my phone.

"Hey sis how's it going?" I asked and she chuckled in response.

"It's going good k. I just called you to warn you." I looked over at Isaiah with a worried look on my face and he seems confused as to why I would be so worried.

"Dad is MIA. Last time mom checked, he has been missing from yesterday. We overheard him talking to someone about flying out and heading towards somewhere. We didn't get the name of the place he's going to, so I called to warn you and tell you to be careful and no matter what, do not let him near you. He's not the same person anymore." After we finished talking I hung up the phone and started panicking.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god..." I felt someone shaking me and I saw that it was Isaiah, due to the panic state I was in I forgot that he was here with me.

"Come on snap out of it. I don't know what's going on but you need to calm down and tell me so that I can help you." I shook my head and started to take deep breaths. I told Isaiah everything and he was mad.

"That bastard! Don't worry I won't let him near you. Who knows if he's really after you or maybe he's cheating. Just when I thought you could finally be happy, this is what happens! We have to tell Asher." My eyes became wide and I shook my head.

"No we do not tell Asher anything. I don't want him involve in my problems, because it would kill me if anything happens to him!" I shouted and Isaiah sighed.

"You need the help though, but whenever you're ready you can tell him. Who know's, maybe he can protect you. He's the alpha king after all." I didn't want to admit it but he was right. I just didn't know how to tell Asher. Maybe he already knows about my dad, because his mom knows.

My head was killing me and I needed to crawl in bed right now. I shrugged my shoulders and made a move to walk away, but Isaiah stopped me by gripping my shoulders and making me look at him.

"At least tell me you'll think about it. I don't....I don't know what I'd do if I lost you K. You are my best friend, my brother and you will remain that way until my last breath. Please tell me you'll be careful." I nodded my head and gave him a hug which he returned. Once we got to the house, everything was quiet.

It felt tensed and I suddenly wanted to turn back around and go back to where I was at before. Isaiah felt it too and was biting his nail a habit he picked up when he was nervous.

We Made our way up to our rooms but was stopped by two extremely loud growls coming from behind us. We saw Asher and Lucas heading our way with scowls on their faces.

"You need to tell me why you are back so late, after we gave you a chance to go out and explore and you need to tell me now." Asher said and I gulped a little from fear. What the hell am I suppose to do now? And why was this bitch acting like that?