meeting someone new

(Kayden)

After Asher introduced me to his uncle Alexander, he told me about my father and said he didn't want me near him even though I was begging him to take me where he is.

"I said no Kayden, now shut up and don't ask me about that mongrel again!" I was about to burst in tears when he saw the look on my face and sighed.

"I just don't want you around him right now, it's..." he didn't get to finish his sentence as he had just received a mind link.

"Come with me please." He said and I followed him with a confused look on his face. We made our way to his office and I saw our Gamma there, as well as a strange girl I have never seen before.

"Alpha king and Luna king, I have something important I need to talk to you about." The warrior, Stephen said and I nodded my head and sat down next to the girl. who, for some strange reason looked exactly like me and my dad.

"Ok, Stephen what's going on?" Asher asked and I turned to look at him.

"This girl here is Maya, from the green forest pack. She told me her Alpha was the one who wanted to start the war and his name is Silas. She also had something else that was important, that she wanted to talk to Luna king about." Asher growled and I could tell Hunter wanted to come out, because he finally got the name of the pack who was starting this war. but, Asher pushed him back and gained control.

"Ok maya, go ahead and talk." The girl nodded her head and sighed.

"I-I don't know if you'll believe me, but my name is Maya Miles. I am fifteen years old and was an omega of the green forest pack. My father is actually Charles miles." I gasp when she said the name of my father and looked at her with wide eyes.

"That's impossible! My father loved my mom very much and wouldn't cheat on her!" I growled out and made a move to stand up, but one pointed look from Asher had me cowering in fear.

"Your father wasn't always a saint now was he?" She asked as she looked at me. You would think we were twins based on the way we looked exactly alike and so, I realized that maybe she was telling the truth.

"Your father cheated on your mother and had me. He didn't want me, so he gave me up to Alpha Silas as an omega. Yes your father knew about werewolves and their existence, but he hates them. I may be a human, but I grew up in the werewolf world and from what I witnessed myself, I should hate all of you. but somehow I can't bring myself to." She looked like she was about to cry so I took her hand in mine.

"I'm sorry you went through all of that and didn't have anyone to talk to." I said and she smiled at me.

"I would love for us to confront him together, if I saw him in person I would really give him a piece of my mind." Maya said and I chuckled and shook my head.

"I doubt Asher would want you anywhere near him, or is it just me? Anyways would you like to meet your other sister Ariel?" She squealed and started jumping up and down.

"I have a sister too? Can I see her? Please, please, please!" She shouted and I flinched a little from the loudness of her voice.

"Yeah let's go, I'll even introduce you to my best friend Isaiah. He has his heat now and is currently locked away with his mate Lucas." I chuckled and she smiled as I made my way out of the office with her, not paying attention to the look on Asher's face.

"Wait here, I'll have to talk to them first about you and your sudden appearance in our lives." I said. She looked down and sighed and I felt bad for the what I just said but it was true.

I went to my mom's room and told her to come with me, then I went to my sister's room and told her the same thing. They were both asking me why I had to drag them out of their rooms and I told them it was a surprise. Once I got back to where I left maya standing, there was silence as they took in her appearance.

"Oh my god Kayden is she your twin! A twin I don't know anything about!?" I shook my head and groaned at the sound of Ariel's voice and told her to calm down.

"Little mermaid please, she's not my twin. We may look alike but she's one year younger than I am." I replied. Mom still haven't said anything and I wondered why. I turned to her and ask her if she was ok, but she shook her head and blinked a couple times.

"All this time I never knew Charles had another child outside of our marriage. I'm so sorry my child, for not knowing that Kayden and Ariel have another sister out there." Maya started crying as she ran up to my mom and gave her a hug. They both started crying silently, as I looked at them with a smile on my face.

"Oh we have so much to talk about! Come on Kayden and Ariel, let's go for a walk so we can get to know Maya more." Mom said after she pulled away from Maya.

I nodded my head and smiled then followed them outside. There we learned a lot about Maya and what she went through and I felt really sorry for her.

No one should be treated like that no matter what. I thought my dad only changed when I told him I was gay, but I guess he was a cruel man from the start.

After a couple hours of getting to know my sister, Asher mind link me, and told me to come to the backyard where the makeshift stage was. He said that his uncle had something important to talk about and we should all be there to hear what he has to say. What could be so important?