the transformation

(Kayden)

"Ugh I never want to experience something like that ever again." Isaiah said as he sat down next to me.

Asher and Lucas left earlier to go on patrol, with some of their warriors and won't be back any time soon. Even though Lucas was hesitant in leaving, he had to because it was his duty.

"You will have to go through it again, since we will be transforming into a wolf soon." I said and Isaiah sighed and flopped down on the bed with his eyes closed.

"This is so frustrating! Why couldn't I have a normal boyfriend instead of a werewolf?" He questions and I looked at him, wondering the same thing.

"I guess it's because we have a destiny to fulfil. We have been mated to them in order to leave a mark on this planet. Look at it as a blessing and not a curse since you also get someone who will love you unconditionally and spoils you rotten." Isaiah laughed and agreed with me.

My stomach started growling, so I decided to go downstairs and find out if there's anything there that I can munch on.

Isaiah decided to tag along with me as well, since it appears that we were both starving to death. After we got some spaghetti and meatballs from an omega that was on kitchen duty, we made our way towards the dining room so that we could eat there.

It was delicious of course and I finished it all and went back for seconds, but something was keeping me hungry and I didn't know what.

Where did this weird appetite came from? Why did I suddenly feel like I could eat an entire cow and still I wouldn't be satisfied?

"Oh this is bullocks! What the fuck!?" Isaiah shouted and my vision suddenly became blurry.

"Isaiah I cant see!" I shouted as I fell out of my seat and unto the ground.

It was no use since Isaiah was in the same situation as I was in, as the two of us started writhing on the ground and crying out for help.

We were surrounded by some of the pack members, who were trying their best to help us. but, it seems as if nothing was working.

"Everyone out of the way!" I heard Asher shouting and the next thing I knew, I was being picked up but that move alone had me screaming out in pain.

"Hold on a minute there baby, I think you're transforming into your wolf form as well as Isaiah. We need to get you both out into a clearing so you can transform there." Asher explained. I was covered In cold sweat as I wished that this would be over and done with.

"M-Mom and A-Ariel, will they see me?" I asked and Asher nodded his head.

"Don't worry, they know about us. Mom explained it to them and I was there with her, so they won't freak out if that's what you're worried about." I was glad that they knew about us, so I didn't have to hide my new identity.

"Set them down here." I heard Asher's dad saying and then I was gently laid on the ground. Even though my vision was still a bit blurry, I could see that there was a lot of people here ready to watch the transformation.

It's a lot more painful for humans, since this would be our first time.

I screamed out in pain as I felt my bones shifting and breaking while forming into something else, something much bigger. It was a painful experience yes, and I hope that I won't experience any of this again.

"That's it baby, you are doing good. close your eyes and imagine yourself as a wolf." Asher cooed and I did as he asked.

Hearing the encouraging words coming from him and my mom and sister, was enough for me to get through this. After the transformation, I heard a lot of gasps circulating around me and I wondered what it was about.

"Oh my goddess you are so beautiful!" Asher exclaimed and I was starting to get curious because I wanted to see myself.

I heard Lucas fussing over Isaiah and looked to where Isaiah was and gasp. He was a dark red wolf with the whitest pair of eyes I have ever seen. He was huge too, maybe even bigger than Lucas and Asher put together.

"You see what Isaiah looks like? You look exactly the same except your eye colors yours is orange. What's your name my little wolf?" Asher asked and I scoffed at the little part. I looked at him confused because I didn't know how to communicate with him.

"Oh I almost forgot, just talk to me in your mind like I told you. Remember the mind link thing? Use that and you'll be able to communitcate with me and your pack members." I growled and did what he said.

'For your information I'm not little, so don't ever call me that. second of all my name is Fire.' Asher nodded his head and I heard Isaiah's voice next.

'And my name is Ice, sweet.' I laughed at the irony of it all, but then I put all jokes aside and tried to stand up.

Mom rushed up to me when I fell and I growled at her but instantly regretted it when she jumped back and started licking her hand as a sign of apology. She smiled and kissed my fur which I gladly accepted.

Ariel was a bit hesitant to get close to me at first, but then she got over it and came towards me asking me a bunch of questions like how do I feel? Is it weird? And so on. Since she and mom were accepted into the pack, we were all able to communicate through mind link which of course was better for me.

"Ok everyone clear the way, I'm going to shift and start teaching Kayden how to walk in his wolf form." The crowd started to get less and less as they followed the command given by their Alpha.

" I must say this is the best thing I've ever witnessed so far , welcome to the family kayden and Isaiah." Mr. Samuels said before walking away with his crying mate. Asher shifted into his wolf form followed by Lucas and it was safe to say that we were all basically the same height.

'Ok you can start with baby steps love, move one foot forward then the other..right just like that, you're getting the hang of it!' Asher shouted out of excitement and I started to growl, feeling a bit pleased with myself.

'oh you would be even more pleased with yourself once you find out what your gifts are.' Fire said and I got a bit excited since I forgot about the gifts and started running.

They were chasing after me and would have easily caught up to me, if my first gift didn't take place and that was the gift of speed which allowed me to win this little race of ours.

'Sweet.' I said to Isaiah who growled in return.

'Now that was a good race.' Isaiah said and I started yipping away, agreeing with him.

'I see that you've tapped into your powers before us, what other gifts do you think we'll get?' Lucas asked and I started to wonder.

We spent the rest of the day running around in our wolf forms and getting familiar with each other, without a care in the world. Just this once, we will act as if everything was going to be ok and don't think about the war that's coming right around the corner.