seeing them again

(Kayden)

"Come on baby, wake up I have a surprise for you." I groaned and made a move to turn around,  but shrieked instead as I felt my body being lifted in the air. I opened my eyes and saw Asher smiling at me and rolled my eyes.

"If this is your way of waking me up, you can just put me down and come up with a different plan Alpha." He growled and I saw the color of his eyes changing.

"Call me that again." I was confused for a minute, but then I looked down and saw his noticeable bulge and smirked.

"A-Alpha." I stuttered out. He started kissing me passionately and I returned it. When we pulled apart we were panting hard and I could tell that he wanted a repeat of what happened yesterday.

"Shit, ok let's get you ready so you can see what your surprise is." He said and I nodded my head and kept my eyes on his bulge, as he brought me towards the bathroom.

After we were done getting ready, I started annoying the hell out of him, since I hated surprises and wanted to know what it was.

He was good at ignoring me, but the more I kept pestering him about it, the more he became irritated.

"Baby if you do not zip your mouth right now, I'll fill it with something right here where anyone could see us." That threat had me closing my mouth for the rest of the time.

Right as we were about to walk out of the pack house, Isaiah came running up to me and he grabbed my hand and started pulling me away from a very furious looking Asher.

"Sorry Alpha! I only need to talk to him for a minute I'll bring him back soon bye!" I started panting hard as Isaiah ran back upstairs holding my hand and pulling me along with him.

Once we got to Isaiah's room, he closed the door and started taking deep breaths. After he calmed down, he started pacing and I felt like something was wrong with him which had me worried.

"This is so messed up! I don't know what to do right now." He said as he continued pacing.

"What's going on?" I asked and he stopped and sighed while looking at the ground.

"Do you think I'm clingy?" He asked and I frowned a bit at his question.

"I don't think so, what's going on?" I asked and he walked over to his bed and sat down.

"Lucas and I had a fight and he took off. I don't know where he went and I'm worried." I sat down beside him and sighed.

"What was the fight about?" I asked and he looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

"I-I might have caused it. Well I was hanging out with Adam, and he started saying he likes me and wish I was his mate instead so when I wasn't looking, he kissed me. Right as he kissed me Lucas saw and well let's just say it wasn't a pretty sight. He almost killed Adam and he would have succeeded, if not for the others and their help to subdue him. He took off and I ran after him but then he started shouting, saying that I cheated on him and that he was going to punish me." His eyes became wide as he recalled what happened.

"I tried to calm him down, I did. I went as far as even getting down on my knees begging him, but then he said that I was too clingy and he needed space. I haven't seen him since last night and now I'm scared K." He broke down and started crying and I gave him a hug so I could comfort him.

This was messed up, I hated seeing my best friend like this but what am I suppose to do in a situation like this?

"I'm sure it's going to be ok Isaiah, Lucas won't leave you that I knew for sure. He probably just wants some time to cool off then he'll be back." I was trying my best to get him to calm down, but he started sobbing even harder which broke my heart into a million pieces.

"H-How can you be so sure!? He left me since last night, last night." We stayed where we were until he fell asleep in my arms. When I got him comfortable in bed, I was about to leave when Lucas came in looking worried as hell.

"Um how is he?" He asked as he stared at Isaiah.

"He's not so good, I know he didn't kiss that boy Lucas because he's crazy about you. You have to give him a chance to explain and be there for him as much as you can right now." He nodded his head and walked over to Isaiah while getting in bed with him so I chose that moment to leave.

Asher was right where I left him and he was still angry. I chuckled when he spotted me and marched up to me looking like he was ready to kill someone right now.

"Hey now, calm your arse down." I stated, but he only growled in return.

"Isaiah and Lucas had a fight and he needed me so of course I was going to be there for him." He softened a bit at that and ask me if Isaiah was ok and I told him yes.

He gave me a peck on my lips and then proceeded to take me to that surprise he had in store for me.

Once we were outside, I started looking around trying to see if I can figure out what he was hiding from me but I couldn't see anything. He chuckled and I looked at him with a frown on my face.

"Turn around." He said and when I did, what I saw had me bursting out in tears. I ran up to mom and Ariel and they both pulled me in for a hug as we started crying together.

"H-How are you both here?" I asked and mom pulled away to get a good look at me.

"We came here to stay with you kayden. Maybe Dad is after you, so we want to be here to protect you as much as we can. Asher's parents welcomed us to stay as long as we want, so we are here now and we'll never let you out of our sight." I chuckled and gave Ariel a hug which I missed a lot.

"I'm so glad you are here, both of you." I said and they nodded their heads and we started talking and I was telling them about my life here well except for the werewolf part since it was up to Asher to tell them about it. I'm so glad that I at least have my mom and sister here with me, now I feel like a part of me is finally completed.