not liking this

(Asher)

I was mad, fuming to be exact. I was stuck in my office doing a lot of work with Damien, Lucas, Shane and were here with me as well.

I had gotten a mind link from one of my warriors saying they spotted some rogues close by, but they don't pose a threat at the moment. I told him to keep watch and be on the lookout for any suspicious activity.

"I need a break Ash, I can't function anymore." Lucas said and I agreed with him. After we gave Kayden and Isaiah a chance to go and explore by themself, they still weren't back. I could easily find them yes, but my wolf had gone crazy again by disappearing and leaving me without any warning.

Plus I was too tired to walk at the moment, so I was waiting for them to come home. Lucas was getting equally pissed off too since his wolf had also vanished without a trace. We kept this between us, because we didn't want anyone to find out and worry about us.

(Hunter's POV)

Meanwhile hunter who is Asher's wolf, and Alex who is Lucas's wolf, were locked in a meeting with Selene. They didn't want Asher and Lucas to find out about the war that was coming until they were certain it was true.

Selene the moon goddess, made it clear that she wasn't a hundred percent sure of the war so we shouldn't worry until she was certain. How are we supposed to tell our humans the real reason why we kept on disappearing on them?

I didn't want Asher to worry since he had his mate to think about. Speaking of mate, I gave Asher full control when Kayden had just walked in with Isaiah. I growled along with Alex who was equally pissed because they came back too late and I left my human in charge of kayden's punishment, which I hope wouldn't be too extreme because I would be so mad at Asher for hurting him.

(Meanwhile Asher's POV)

"B-But we thought it was ok!" Kayden shouted as I advanced on him. He looked down and sighed.

"I told you to come back within an hour, but you chose to ignore me and come back three and a half hour later!? How the hell am I supposed to trust you if you can't do what I say!?" I shouted and I saw Kayden flinched.

I calmed down a bit seeing his reaction towards me because I didn't want him to think that I was ever going to abuse him physically, because I wont ever do that. Lucas had marched out of here with Isaiah a while ago, and I know that Lucas had a bad temper so I prayed to the moon goddess he wasn't abusing Isaiah.

"Can I..can I talk to you about something important?" He asked and I nodded my head and told him to follow Me to my room. Once there he made his way over to our bed and sat down. I sat down beside him and told him to go on, forgetting that I was even angry.

"I was thinking about going back to school on Monday. It's quite a distance from here, so I wanted to ask you if I could get a driver or something." I frowned and ran my hand through my hair.

"No more school for you." I said and He narrowed his eyes at me and jumped up, placing his hands on his hips.

"I will go back to school and you can't stop me. I don't need a controlling boyfriend, when my father is probably coming after me!" He gasp and covered his mouth with his hand. He started backing away from me, when he saw the look on my face.

"Tell me what you mean about your father being after you, and tell me now!" I growled losing control for a minute. I started taking deep breaths to try and calm myself down.

"I-I didn't say that, it was a mistake forget about it." I reached out and grabbed his hand then pushed him unto the bed. He squealed and made a move to get up but I got on top of him and held him down instead.

"Why won't you tell me? I can protect you if you just tell me what I want to know!" I shouted.

"I don't care if you can protect me or not! I don't even know if it's true, what if he's really not after me? What if what my mom and sister heard was a mistake on their part? You need to stop worrying and let me up!" I pressed my body on to his, which had him surrendering and chewing his lips. I couldn't stop myself so I leaned down and kissed him. He was shocked at first from the way I just started kissing him suddenly.

I didn't stop kissing him until I felt contented. I sighed against his lips and started moving my hips against his. He moaned and started moving against me trying to get as close to me as he could. I pulled away after awhile and placed my forehead against his.

"I will do anything to protect you, you are made for me and I won't ever let anyone hurt you." He nodded his head and closed his eyes. I was about to kiss him again but I received a mind link from my father, which had me pissed off because of the interruption.

'Your people are getting anxious to meet your mate, when are you going to introduce him to the pack?' I had totally forgotten about that. I didn't want to introduce him as yet, since he didn't know about us and I had a lot of explaining to do.

'look dad, I can't just introduce him as yet. I need to talk to him first then I'll introduce him as Luna." We closed the mind link after that and I looked at Kayden and saw he was watching me with interest.

"You had a faraway look on your face, are you ok?" He asked and I nodded my head and kissed him on his forehead.

"Yeah bad headache I guess. Why don't you get some rest and I'll go get something for you to eat?" I got up off him and he started fiddling with his fingers.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he sighed and looked up at me.

" I want to go back to my own room." I growled and shook my head.

"No this is your room from now on, you don't have a say in this. Now I'm going to go get something for you to eat, so stay here until I get back." With that I walked out wishing that I had a submissive mate that will listen to me, instead of a rebellious one.