my destiny

(Silas)

My name is Silas Jackson and I am the alpha of the green forest pack, which is the strongest pack in and out of England.

"Shit! You're a piece of garbage for an omega! Guards come take this trash out of here and kill her!" I shouted as I was interrupted by my thoughts by one of the omega here.

She decided to disturb me on the most important day for me, when I specifically told them not to.

"I-I'm sorry sir please! It won't happen again. I only brought water and food for you that your mother said to take to you since she thought you were getting hungry and thirsty." I took the tumbler from her, filled with cold water and poured it all over her head which had her shrieking from fear.

"Next time if I want something, I'll demand it. Now take her away and make sure she gets a good death." The guard that came rushing in, nodded his head while bowing and pulling away the very frightened looking omega.

(Third person pov)

"Fuck stop fighting me, I won't do what he asked. If anything I'll set you free. but you'll become a rogue after this. I know a pack that can take you in and make sure you are protected, run into the forest and don't look back until you are at a safe distance." The omega was trembling and I couldn't help but feel sorry for her.

She's so beautiful, with long dark brown hair that hasn't been graced with washing in a very long time. She also had a beautiful pair of blue eyes.

"No Dante, I'll take her to the far end of the territory. she will be able to meet with someone from that pack, who can take her away from here. I will make sure not to step over the border, so I don't raise suspicions. Please go back and tell the Alpha that the job is done and she is dead." I nodded my head at Henry and looked at the young girl who was crying.

"What's your name sweetie?" I asked and she looks at me with tears in her eyes.

y name is maya, I once had a family, but my dad gave me away. He cheated on his wife with my mother and he said he didn't want me. so I shouldn't look for him." She explained making me think about what she told me and sighed.

"And what's the man's name? if you don't mind me asking?" She shook her head and wiped her tears away.

"His name as I remembered is Charles miles, he has brown hair like me and blue eyes and is a very cruel man." I stored that information away, in hopes to find a connection so I can find her family.

"Ok. I have contacted someone from the dark moon pack, he's the gamma there and his name is Stephen. they sent someone close by to help you so it's time to go. Dante I'll meet you soon." Henry said and I nodded my head and kissed him.

He is my mate after all and I loved him very much. as I watched him walk away with the beautiful girl, I prayed to the moon goddess that no harm will come their way.

(Silas POV)

Those bastards are going to pay, the dark moon pack and any other packs out there will soon feel the wrath of Silas Jackson. My own father was stupid, he thought this was a stupid move going into war with other packs out there that I basically know nothing about.

The only reason I am doing this is for power, I want to be feared, I want to be known.

Too many years have passed by and nothing excited ever happened in my life. so now it was time for me to make a mark on this earth and leave a name for myself.

I hissed as I felt the connection breaks which indicates that someone left the pack, but who? I don't care though because once I start this war, everyone who dares to go against me will suffer by my hands.

"I see you're still here plotting to take over the world." My mother said as she entered my sanctuary without my permission.

"Just because you had me, doesn't mean you are free to come and go as you please. There's something called privacy mother!" I shouted and she didn't even flinch.

"And there's something that's called stupid, but you don't hear me calling you that." She retorted rather sarcastically.

I growled as my wolf Erik wanted to come forward and rip my own mother's head off. but, I had to calm him down a bit since he can be deadly when he loses control.

"I suggest you leave if you don't have anything important to tell me." I proceeded to ignore her and she sighed and shook her head in disappointment.

Why am I doing this? you might ask.

It's because of my mate.

My lovely Carol left me, rejected me for someone she claimed was much more powerful.

She was after status and I didn't give it to her.

Hopefully when I do this I'll get her back, . Who knows? Maybe I wouldn't feel so lonely anymore. Maybe, I wouldn't feel like I'm loosing my mind to the darkness that's threatening to take over. Or I should just give into the darkness, because it helps me to become numb and as stupid as that sounds, that's exactly what I did.

Everything became more clearer than it was before, I now saw my destiny and it was the one I marked for myself. I have to get rid of these packs once and for all no matter the cost.

I declared war for the first time in a long time, I've gathered enough supernatural from all over the world to fight with me. Ive been training my warriors in order to become much more stronger than before.

This came as a surprise to most, which was what I wanted. All I have to do, is win this war and get rid of these mongrels once and for all.