spending time with my best friend

(Kayden)

I don't even remember how many times Asher made me scream on top of my voice, since I was unable to talk.

After what he did, he took me  back to the pack house. I was now on the bed with my head propped up against at least three pillows, and covered with a blanket eating popcorn and watching my all time favorite ATLA.

Asher had left, saying he was going to do something important, but he gave me permission to invite Isaiah to our room. I asked him why I needed to get his permission in the first place and he said it was a werewolf thing.

The door opened, revealing a smiling Isaiah. but once he saw what I was watching, he started frowning.

"Oh no, I can't believe you." He puts his hands on his hips and started glaring at me.
I stuck my tongue out at him and smiled.

"Well you took forever to get your butt here, so I had to start without you." He shook his head and got in bed beside me.

"Don't keep all of the popcorn to yourself, give me some." I handed him the bowl and went back to watching ATLA.

"How many times have we seen this already?" He asked and I laughed.

"Too many times. Here we are watching it all over again with sokka there screaming at katara like a girl." Isaiah laughed and handed me back the popcorn.

"Hey I feel sokka's pain. His sister is a water bender, so he feels like he's been left out since he doesn't have any special gifts." Isaiah said. I shook my head and pointed at the screen.

"That's where you got it wrong. Sokka can be intelligent when he's not acting foolish , he's good at fighting and good with his boomerang." Isaiah scoffed and called sokka a looser.

"Aang will always be the boss." He replied and I pushed him and watched as he almost fell off the bed.

"That's because he's basically the main character. Without him there wouldn't be an ATLA in the first place." I argued back. He was about to respond when I looked towards the door and realized Asher was there, watching us with an amused expression on his face.

"I can't believe you two are here discussing that cartoon or anime or whatever it's called. Wait a minute is it an anime?" Asher asked. I shrugged because I had no clue. Some said it is and some said it's not, but with me I could care less.

"I just came to let you know that dinner will be ready soon. Do you want to have it here or in The dining room?" I jumped up and almost spilled the popcorn, but luckily Isaiah was fast enough to catch it.

"Here of course I don't want to miss ATLA because of food! On the other hand I'm exactly like sokka!" Asher whispered something to himself and I only caught the word weird. Isaiah was laughing at when Aang was about to sneeze and went up more than ten feet in the air.

Yeah we were back to watching season one episode one, the boy in the Iceberg.

"You know when Aang is in the avatar state I always got goosebumps." Isaiah said and I nodded my head and grabbed a handful of the popcorn.

"That's true, who knows? we have been so gay for Aang." I replied. Isaiah almost choked and glared at me.

"Aang is like a twelve year old kid, do you want us to be known as pedos?" He asked and I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"We have been watching this over ten times now, technically he's a hundred and twelve years old, so he would be more like a pedo since he's in love with katara and she's a child." Ok, that sounded weird.  Isaiah chuckled and agreed with me.

We went back to watching quietly until I fell asleep after a while. I was dreaming about what Asher did to me in the cabin. No we didn't have sex, we fooled around a bit and he made me scream out his name at least ten times.

I don't know how he was so good at what he did, but I'm glad he is.

"Come on wake up you're missing the good part." I started batting away the annoying person's hands who kept on waking me up.

"Oh come on, I'll leave if you don't wake up." I groaned and open my eyes. Isaiah was looking at me with a pissed off expression, well it's not my fault Asher ravished me couple hours earlier, I'm still tired for crying out loud.

"I'm tired as hell you know." I retorted, but Isaiah only raised his hand in the air, waving me off.

"Don't care, you were the one who wanted to watch ATLA and now when I'm here, you're sleeping? Heck you just told Asher that you'd rather watch it than go down to the dining room to eat so what the hell?" I sighed and sat up as I tried rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I yawned a little and started rubbing my belly when Isaiah started acting like I was a baby.

"Aww you're so cute, look at how cute you are doing that. Yes you are, yes you are now who's the cute one?" I laughed and shook my head.

"You're so immature, I can't stand you sometimes." I was about to respond when there was a knock on the door. Isaiah got up and open it and I saw one of the omegas from the kitchen carrying a tray with her. Asher told me about the different ranks in his pack and so, I realized that the ones who were doing the house work are called omegas.

"Hello Luna king, I brought food for you and your friend. I hope you enjoy it and please don't hesitate to call me, if you need anything else." She sets the trays down and I thanked her which had her bowing her head and walking out.

"Well that was rude, I'm mated to a beta and she didn't acknowledge me." Isaiah grumbled. I rolled my eyes and licked my lips as I stared at the delicious food in front of me.

"And speaking of mates, I'm going to kill you." Isaiah's eyes became wide as he backs away a bit.

"What did I do now?" He asked and I felt a sense of pride rushing through me, as I watched him squirming from where he was.

"You knew about them before I did and you didn't tell me? what kind of a best friend are you? I know Asher told you not to tell me, but we are best friends We should tell each other things even if it's a secret." I said and He scoffed and made his way over to the food.

"Then they won't be able to trust us. You have no idea how many times I wanted to tell you, but I just couldn't. You know I'm not one to break someone's trust like that." I decided to let it slide since he's telling the truth, well for now at least.