revealing my identity

(Asher)

I closed my eyes as I got ready to tell him everything and I meant everything. I didn't leave out any details about my pack. I told him about how we were created, about being immortal, about mates, about heat and most of all about him being a Luna.

He didn't believe me at first and started laughing, but stopped when he saw how serious I was.

"Y-You're being serious?" I nodded my head as my heart started beating extremely fast, waiting for him to run away from me.

"W-What if I don't believe you, w-will you prove it to me?" His eyes became wide and I took a moment to look at him. He didn't look scared, he looked intrigued. now that's interesting.

"Yeah I can show you. But first I want your answer, do you accept me as your mate?" He sighed and started fiddling with his fingers, a habit I realized that he liked doing when he's nervous.

"I-I'd have to think about it first, do I get that chance?" He asked and I smiled and nodded my head. I should be breathing a sigh of relief that he hasn't rejected me as yet but, I can't help but feel nervous because he still wanted to wait to give me an answer.

"You can take all the time you need love." He looked down and started shuffling his feet.

"So how about that proof?" He replied and I laughed nervously.

"Ok, right this way." He followed me outside and I found a clearing so I could shift. Hunter was getting excited and I had to chastised him to keep it down. He almost got loose and claimed Kayden, when I was telling him about us. I had to try my best to get him to calm down.

"Ok my wolf's name is hunter. I have a black wolf with gold eyes. I also wear a moon crescent mark on my forehead, which magically appears each time I shift into my wolf. It's a sign to let others know that I am the alpha king of this pack. Like I said, being an alpha king comes with a lot of responsibility. but I'll leave that for now and tell you about it another time, are you ready?" He nodded his head eagerly and gestured for me to go on.

I started stripping in front of him and his face became red as he watched me. He didn't turn around like I expected him to, so I can safely say my mate was a pervert.

His eyes zeroed in on my cock and I started getting hard as he watched me.

He narrowed his eyes when he saw my the size of my cock and I decided to take us both out of this zone we were in, and shift. He gasp and took a step back, but I growled at him instead. which had him stopping in his track.

(Hunter's pov)

"H-Hunter?" He asked and I  nodded my head. He started walking towards me as if afraid I would pounce on him. He reached out and started stroking my fur, which had me growling in pleasure. I licked his hand which had him squealing, which was funny.

"H-Hi Hunter, it's nice to meet you. You are the most beautiful wolf I have ever seen. So big, almost the size of a bear. I think I'm more in love with you, than Asher." I growled, loving every bit of his praises.

"This is amazing!" He shouted. I nudged him and he took a step back, but then stopped when he realized what I was doing.

"You want me to go for a ride?" Well that sounded dirty, to me it did. He got on my back and held on tightly as I growled and took off.

We came upon a spring and I stopped so I could drink some water. He was throwing rocks in the water until I was done, then I nudged him again so he could get on, I wanted to take him back to the cabin.

When we got back, I shifted, allowing Asher to take over so that I could get some rest. I enjoyed spending time with my mate and hope to do it again soon.

(Asher's pov)

"I thought you would call me a freak and run away from me."  I said and he shook his head and sighed.

"I would never do that, I chose not to judge others because they are different. I got judged by my father before and it hurts a lot, so I don't want to do that to you. I know I said that you should give me some more time to think, and before you say anything it's really to think about the mate thing you told me about. What if I don't want to be tied down to one person for the rest of my life? I'm only sixteen for crying out loud! I should be going out there and exploring my sexuality with others before I...." he didn't get to finish what he was saying, as a growl escaped my mouth.

"You will not be exploring anything I guarantee you that! The moon goddess paired us together for a reason and I'll be damn if I let anyone else touch what's mine!" He flinched and I instantly regretted my action.

"I'm sorry for raising my voice. It's just that werewolves tend to get possessive, jealous and obsessed with their mates. With me being an Alpha King, it triples my emotions and I'll sometimes lose it." I tried my best to explain to him so he wouldn't be scared of me.

"Ok I understand." I took a step towards him and pulled him in for a hug.

"How long do I have to wait for your answer? because damn, I don't think I can stay away from you for too long. I mean Lucas told Isaiah about us and Isaiah accepted him, so why can't you do the same please?" I begged which was stupid because I don't beg.

"Isaiah knows about werewolves and he didn't once tell me about it!?" He shouted and I could tell he was mad.

"I asked him to keep it to himself, goddess knows how many times he wanted to tell you. I was just afraid of getting hurt if you rejected me. But something told me that you'll accept me." I said rather smugly, which had him laughing.

"And what made you think so?" He asked and I leaned down and whispered in his ears.

"When I took my clothes off you liked what you saw. You need me as much as I need you." He shivered as I kissed his neck where my mark is supposed to be.

"Don't be too sure of yourself. Just because I looked, didn't mean I liked it. It's the size of a toothpick." He jokingly said, That's it!

I grabbed him and threw him over my shoulders as I marched towards the bedroom with him. I'll show him, size of a toothpick my ass let the games begin.