1. CEO of Black Rose

It was evening in Seoul, when moon was rising while sun was setting so slowly as if it didn't want to leave

             It was evening in Seoul, when moon was rising while sun was setting so slowly as if it didn't want to leave .Behind the busy streets  of Seoul ,inside the big building located at the heart of Seoul ,there was a beauty named as Kang Y/N . She leaned  her whole body on the Glass window ,glancing down at people walking in and out of her company's compound . Taking another sip from her caffeine in form of coffee ,she looked out at the free people . A warm smile that she wore still on her face as she looked calm and contained . Yet ,behind those calmness and smile there was a small girl , wounded and imprisoned .She wanted to escape from this nightmare named as Reality but what can she do ? Her birth itself was imprisoned and her whole life was meant to be with no slight freedom .It so good to look from afar but the closer you get you'll see her real form . But the question is, Has anyone got closer to her  that much to see her real form other than the fake skin of smile and kindness she wore ?Well, the answer is a big NO .
          A knock on the door followed by a click sound made the women inside smile wider .Light footsteps along with heavy breathing echoed in the room as the beauty turned around ,wanting to greet the well known visitor . But instead of receiving a greeting or smile from the other ,she got a hard smack on head . her smile grew a bit more ,knowing the unknown visitor so well as she rubbed her head in slight pain , pouting her lips in a cute way . 
"What do you think you are ?Kang Y/N ?!Can you explain the reason why you didn't leave this stupid room for four Days .I repeat FOUR FREAKING DAYS !!!"The elder or unknown visitor yelled at the younger girl as the girl simply responded  with a smile . "Sorry Solar ,I have my own reasons "Y/N replied waling to her chair and table . She sat down on the chair holding the cup of coffee 

"Seriously ?You're the only one who could work like this

"Seriously ?You're the only one who could work like this .People are trying to lessen their work when you are trying to find more works . I sometimes even doubt if you're a Human ? For the God's sake Y/N , really ?I have to learn that you stayed up for four days in this room or should I say locked up ,from the secretary of yours . Really ?!Take a break from this papers "Solar stated sharply glaring at the bundles and bundles of papers on her table .Y/N Gave her famous smile with a small sorry ,continuing her drink not really caring about the elder's words . 
"Stop drinking that !It's not good for your heart and especially at this condition of your heart "Solar said snatching the cup being the Cardiologist she is . 
"Hmm.I am sorry .Drinking coffee ease my mind and it has become a habit of mine .By the way last test of my heart .How long ?"Y/N asked carefreely as the doctor sighed 
"5 to 6 years more .You still have 2 and half years to change your mind about the surgery .Y/N ,You have to be serious about it and why do you don't want to do the surgery  . I mean you can literally live your life yet you decide not to do so .I know it's not because of money ,you're way more rich enough to do your  surgery .Besides you always have money for charity then why aren't you doing this surgery "Solar asked worriedly to her bestfriend as y/N sighed 
"Money is not the problem .I have money .So ?What's the use of money if there is no peace "Y/N said smiling calmly. Solar sighed knowing that she'll never say the reason why Y/n never do the surgery  .The elder very  well knew how the young CEO of BlackRose company was .Kind ,Smiley ,calm and patience yet mysterious . 
"By the way who are the new guards outside the room .Those idiots really tried to stop me from entering and why is there a lot of guards" Solar asked curiously already guessing the answer 
"You know it very well ,Park Jimin "Y/N said calmly yet her eyes was burning with distant flames of rage  .