23 . Her Story

Author's POV

Author's POV

The moon rose , shining brightly in the darkness of night as if giving a hope of light to all negatives and darkness . In the city of Seoul ,people were busy going back to their home after another tiring day ,some going to their night time work and so on . The night was calm and quiet after the storms of day . Outside the hospital of 'Night-Blood 'Guards were scattered all around the place not even letting a single fly in . And inside the hospital it was quiet and well-lighted ,On the highest floor of the hospital, in the VIP room, was 3 famous CEO . Y/N was sitting on her bed ,her right hand covered with bandages and IV tubes connecting to her left hand ,her body leaning back on the luxurious bed as she let herself sinking the comfort of the room  . Jimin was sitting on an single armchair besides her bed on the right while Taehyung was sitting on the left side of the bed with Y/N .His hands holding Y/N's delicately as if she was a glass that can break easily .Yoongi was sitting on the couch with Jungkook and Jennie who looked quiet excited and terrified at the same time . Solar and Moonbyul both doctors was also sitting on the opposite couch while booth looked guilty . Kang Ryu on the other hand was sitting on the feet of the bed with her legs folded.
 Y/n sighed as she took in a deep breath . Her mind was organized now and she was ready to confess all the truth . 

"I'll speak now ,it al started with our parents . My Dad was Taehyung's mother's bestfriend . Aunty Yuan was my father's childhood friend and bestfriend .But she was from the Yin family , a family that solely dedicated themselves to the country .Since a child she was trained to become undercover agent . Other than her family it was only my father who knew about" Y/N spoke as she glanced a Taehyung who had a shocked face  .
"M-Mother was a a-agent ?? She was just a fragile women "Taehyung responded unbelievably .

"That was just a act or cover just like me ."Y/N said her eyes falling down as she took a deep breath .
"Since aunt was exceptionally skilled  so she got into sector A .Her first mission was to take down the Mafia world , to take down the king of Mafia at that time ,Kim Junwei  ,your father Taehyung .You know why mafias are not arrested even though the whole world know about their crimes ?" Y/N asked her eyes darting towards Jimin . 
"Because they leave no evidence behind " Jimin answered looking straight into his best friend's eyes . Y/N gave a small smile as she nodded her head .