50. Pregnant

Author's POV

Y/N sighed looking at the paper in her hand . The test result was positive and she was indeed pregnant for 3 weeks . Originally Y/N didn't planned to have kids any time soon but her dear husband couldn't keep his hands to himself . 

In spite of future plan going wrong Y/N quiet happy to have a baby growing inside of her as she happily clutched on the paper looking at it time to time . She is sure that Taehyung would also love to hear the good news as she imagined his reaction.  

Though she wanted her husband to know this secret first  she couldn't keep the secret to herself so the first person who came into her mind was Jimin . As a result she called him and shared her joy . 

Well this actually resulted into both Ryu and Jimin visiting her office and forcing her to stop working as they dragged her back to her own house sorry correction her own home . A home with Taehyung . 

On the other hand Taehyung who was his studio painted yet another picture of Y/N is being lectured by Jungkook and Jennie as he only drew pictures of Y/N and maybe some other weird pictures too . The couple was begging Taehyung to draw another picture rather than Y/N for his upcoming exhibition and here he drew again the same person . 

But all his painting has deep meanings to it which no one understood rather than himself . Y/N but never complained rather she's proud of her husband who  is now world famous artist whose totally whipped for the CEO of Kim enterprises .

From fanfiction to novels have been published based on how the cold-dragon fell in love with this beauty . Now you must be wondering how the whole world knows that Taehyung is whipped for Y/N . Simply because all his exhibitions have thousands of picture of Y/N .

 Simply because all his exhibitions have thousands of picture of Y/N

(Please imagine it as you pics

(Please imagine it as you pics. Credits to the real artists ) 

Finally by evening Taehyung was able to go back to his home as he hurriedly drove . After all he got to make the dinner before his lovely wife comes out . Funny Isn't it ? Well that's how things work out in their house . And Taehyung couldn't be happier than to impress his wife and get compliments from her when he does the house chores .

That doesn't mean Y/N does nothing in the house . She to helps him every morning and as well if she got free time visit his studio and paints along with Tae . Things have been going smooth for the couple . 

Taehyung walked inside his house already surprised to see the lights on . From the kitchen Y/N came out as she wiped her wet hand on the towel before greeting Taehyung who brightened up seeing her . He dashed towards her as he hugged his wife ./ 

"How was you day angel ?"Taehyung asked backing hugging Y/N who took his bag-pack and led him to their room . 

"Well It was good what about you " Y/N asked as she turned around removing the messily tied tie from Taehyung's collars . Taehyung hugged Y/N by her waist before pouting and started complaining on how the couple scolded it followed by Y/N's giggles and consoling words 

Finally pushing Taehyung bath she set up his clothes before looking at the pink file on the bed . Taehyung quickly took a bath and came out wearing Y/N picked out pajamas . Seeing Y/N in her own world smiling happily grew Taehyung's curiosity as he jumped into the bed and hugged Y/N .

"Why's my angel so happy today ?" Taehyung asked laying his head on Y/N's lap as Y/N giggled before taking Taehyung's hand and placing it on her belly . Confused Tae looked up like a lost puppy . 

"Guess what ?You're going to be a father "Y/N spoke softly yet in her happiest tone as Taehyung nodded absent-mindlessly . 
"Oh I am going to a fa-Wait I AM GONNA BE A FATHER ??"Taehyung yelled suddenly standing up as Y/N nodded . 

"Yes she spoke nodding her head as Taehyung looked at her belly the back as her . 
"That means you're pregnant . I am going to have a baby ?"He spoke tears making their way out of eyes as Y/N nodded again . He quickly hugged Y/N crying his heart out . Y/N who was left in shock for a second quickly consoled his unwanted cries 

She imagined Taehyung to happy and jumping up and down but not like crying his heart out . 
"We are going to have a baby ,Our baby "Y/n said patting Taehyung's head who was now laying on her lap and hugging her belly softly 

"She's going to be symbol of our love "Taehyung spoke in daze patting the belly as Y/N chuckled . 

"How can you know if the baby is she ? The baby is not even born yet "Y/N said As Taehyung pouted . "Just instincts but I bet our baby will be a girl , daddy's princess "Taehyung said looking at Y/N's belly with heart eyes .

" And I am going to spoil her a lot . So my baby fairy come out quickly "Taehyung spoke to his unborn child as Y/N smiled softly loving the way Taehyung is acting . 

"First angel now fairy ?"Y/N asked smiling at Taehyung's nicknames . 
"Well you came a pulled me out of my darkness like my Angel and now she completed our worls so she's going to be my fairy . Besides you call be Tiger and Bear too"Taehyung said pouting as Y/N laughed her heart out . 

"Okay then let she be daddy's fairy and mommy's little fox "Y/N said as the nodded the head continuing to talk about their cute little future .....