45 .Family

Author's POV

Weekend is day of relaxation and enjoyment but for youngsters it is a day of party . Somewhere in a small hall at the corner of Seoul a grand yet homely wedding was held . The wedding of the two business prodigies 'Kim Taehyung' & 'Kang Y/N ' . 

Y/N who was bride of the day was in her assigned dressing room   getting ready more like forced to get ready by all the girls  Jennie ,Lilian , Ryu , Solar , and Rin . It started at morning 6 when they broke into her house and dragged her here . The time at present was 10 am and it's been 4 hours since they started dolling her up . 

And now that the ceremony should begin by 10:30 am they finally left her alone to relax in those heavy clothes . Y/N on the other hand was left in her thoughts ,regretting to make her dress this heavy though it looked nice . Usually brides wear white gown but as per as her dead father's wish Y/N designed a soft rose color gown for her  wedding . 

A knock startled her as she turned back to see two handsome young men standing there with a cheeky grin

A knock startled her as she turned back to see two handsome young men standing there with a cheeky grin. It was none other than her two younger brother . She smiled softly as they come hurrying up to her . 

"Oh Noona you look beautiful and pretty "Soobin voiced out as he clapped his heart

"Oh Noona you look beautiful and pretty "Soobin voiced out as he clapped his heart . 

"Noona you look like a real queen now .Oh if only I was not your brother , I would have definitely  married you "Yeonjun spoke dramatically clutching his chest . 

Y/N laughed softly ,her ears red because of the compliments which was noticed by the two brother duo as they teased  her more . 

"You guys are looking hot and handsome too " Y/N said checking them out as she scanned them from head toe . Soobin blushed happy to hear a compliment from his sister after a long time . Both of them were happy to reconcile with their sister and having her back .