30 . Crazy?!

Y/N 's POV 

Y/N 's POV 

Slightly groaning in pain I woke up to meet a high white ceiling .Where am I ? The first question that came into .Standing up I looked around to find if there was anyone and to my luck there wasn't anyone around .I stretched my sore arms and legs before walking to the big curtains .

 Opening the curtains I was met with beautiful view of buildings and streets

 Opening the curtains I was met with beautiful view of buildings and streets . But ?! Where the heck am I ? This place looks unfamiliar and it seems like I am currently inside a high building .
"Liking the view ?"A raspy voice which I am quiet familiar with spoke as I snapped my head to the direction of the sound only to see Taehyung leaning on the wall with his arms crossed over his chest and a smile adoring his face . I squinted my eyes glaring at him .Come on Y/N !First calm down . Taking a deep breath I stared at him as I spoke .
"Where am I ?"I asked calmly as Taehyung chuckled instead of giving me a straight answer . He walked slowly  towards me . Each step he took ,my heart was beating faster and faster . In my life  I only I had one thing to fear .Fear to loose the people I cherish the most and killing an innocent .And now maybe  I have a third fear . Fear of Taehyung's present state . No matter how much I try , I just can't seem to read his mind now . The way he's acting !When did he even got interest in me ? His eyes are void yet filled with colors.
Taehyung stood right in front of me . His eyes boring into mine as I kept the eye contact . 
"America "he spoke as I stood dazed . 
"What ?"I mumbled averting my eyes from him to the window .
"Angel , welcome to America "Taehyung spoke in low husky deep voice as my eyes widened . America ?!What the ...
"What the heck do you mean by America ?" I yelled furiously .I mean seriously ! why the heck did he bring me to America .
"Taehyung are you seriously gone mad ?"I asked sighing . What the heck is wrong with him . Did he eat something wrong ?
"Yes , I have gone mad for you " Taehyung sad smiling in a creepy way . I rubbed my forehead sighing , I sat down on the couch . Is this guy for real ?

 Is this guy for real ?