15. Suspicious and Anger

Author's POV

Author's POV

The soft breeze blew, making the little small leaf to fly up in the sky as it travelled .The wind from the south blew the leaf as it travelled around the city of Seoul .Not giving the poor leaf any rest because of the cold wind ,it continued the journey .Finally the leaf set down in the ground as if taking rest from his travel . But the poor leaf only landed down to be get stepped on by the humans who walked down the road . Well, It wasn't the leaf's fault that he landed inside the Park company's compound walls. The busy people at the early morning walked in and out of the company ,stepping on the poor leaf and giving it pain .But unintentionally there was a pair of branded shoes dodged leaf as the shoes walked in the company . The owner of the shoes was a young man who wore a expensive elegant dress as he walked inside . His footsteps was light , his eyes holding dark circles ,his hair soft yet unkept and messy and his skin so pale . Employees in the company bowed down in his presence  knowing very well who the man was ,Min Yoongi ,the cousin brother of Park Jimin and a well known Music artist . 

Yoongi's soft finger's came in contact with the silver button as he gently pressed

Yoongi's soft finger's came in contact with the silver button as he gently pressed . With a 'ding ' sound the elevator opened as he swiftly walked in . Pressing on the button to top floor he waited patiently for the door to open once again . The elevator came into halt as it opened slowly . Yoongi walked out as he straight away went to the CEO  room . 

Without even knocking he entered the room to see a tidy room unlike the one he saw when he visited the day before . The young CEO looked up to yell at the one who disturbed his peace only to be met by the soft gaze of his hyung . He instantly smiled getting up from his throne like massive chair .
"Yoongi hyung !"He called out in anticipation .
"The room is tidy now unlike yesterday when I came to see all of it a mess "Yoongi commented looking around as he saw everything in it's place . He very well knew the reason behind this cleanliness . Jimin was very well known to be messy since his childhood but since Y/N stepped in his life he became more tidier knowing that the young girl he loved likes to keep things in it's order and tidied . So , he eventually became more tidy person . 
"Y/n's effect on me . Even though she's not here "Jimin replied to his hyung . 
"I am sorry kiddo but the number you gave , I tracked it only to find it's owner was a old man and he definitely did not kidnap Y/N . The kidnapper seems to paly with you . "Yoongi replied in vain as Jimin sighed .
"I just want Y/N to be safe . If it's wasn't for me being Mafia, she wouldn't have got kidnapped because of my enemies "Jimin spoke in sadness as Yoongi nodded agreeing . Yoongi too was a person who didn't like the whole Mafia thing so he always agreed with Y/N . 
 "Should have listen to me and Y/n when she warned you many times !!"Yoongi spoke sitting on the couch .